New group of expats in Liege.

Hello expats.  I've made a new Facebook group called LiegeExpats.  If you are interested, please check it out.  Right now we are a group of seven and a half and mostly attached to the University of Liege.  Four post-docs, a phd student, a wife, a girlfriend and a baby.  Most of us have been in Liege only a couple of months and do not speak French yet.   We get together regularly and are open to more company.  Just search for "Liege Expats" and the group should turn up.  Cheers.

Somehow i can't find u guys... :(

facebook.com/groups/LiegeExpats/

Hi cricha5!

What's the purpose of taking people from Expat.com to Facebook when everything can be done here?

Regards
Armand

That's a very good question.  I thought long and hard before I posted here.  In the end I decided that since the purpose of expat-blog (besides making money) is to connect people, I thought it would be ok.  I don't mean to poach people, I just want our community to grow.

The simple answer to your question is that the fb group has been made and is used and only after that did I find expat-blog.  expat-blog is a great site and has a lot more to offer an expat than fb, but we were simply infiltrated by fb first.

Well maybe you should know that Expat.com can help you organise meetups and gather a maximum of members through its networking database as well ;)

Regards
Armand

I just join the Liège Expats group :)

Hope to meet you all soon,

María

I will do the same.

Regards
Charles

Hi

I'm new in Liege (working at the University as well) but don't have Facebook. Any other way I could get in touch with your group?

Thanks

Anastasia