Hi! Help Needed

Hi All,
My name is Sharique. I'm an Indian and currently residing in New Delhi. I am planning to move to Vietnam for a fixed term/permanent contract basis and looking for jobs in the Online Marketing Sector.

I have a bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed university here in India. Although, I have been working for a Online Advertising firm for past one year. I have hands on experience working in the Search Engine Operations/Marketing(SEO/SEM) sector  and have handled major clients from the Travel industry. Previously, I was employed with a global automobile firm here as a supply chain manager for an year.

I love to travel and have been on many backpacking trips. I am a musician and play drums, guitar and flute and have performed many shows at the national level and won accolades for the same. I love meeting new people with different ideologies and to share my experiences with them.
I'd really appreciate if someone here could help me with my queries and looking forward to get at least a few replies here :)
Thanks in advance. Shalom!

Hello Sharique.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

The Jobs in Vietnam section could help. Do not hesitate to post an advert there.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie