Starting a business in Tanzania

Good day,

I'd like to move to Tanzania and start a business in tourism ,  I wonder what are the regulations there ? any ideas ? any advice would be appreciated !

Moe

Hi Moe!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

The problem is that you need money to start business in Tanzania. I have a friend over there and he is looking for a business partner. Unfortunately he does not have the money, but he does have experience. He would like to build a school (is building his own house now) and he is safari guide. Please let me know if you can start something together.
Thanks!

@Focena :Thats a good business, but it is not my domain and I don't fancy partnerships ..sorry, I appreciate your offer

Greetings! I know someone who might be of assistance if you can give more more details. I will me moving to Tanzania soon to work in Tourism and Hospitality Industry.

HI @MoeShehab
Was wondering if you got any info on the type of visa to get for business? Thanks.

Hello,

I am an expat in Tanzania and for any person to enter tanzania For business purposes should have a business visa issued upon arrival good for 2 months and then when you get here and you have established something, a Residence Permit Class A should be applied. This is an investors visa costs around $3200.

Hope it helps!

Kristina

well done

@hakunamatata2011 -> An introduction maybe? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie