Just moved to Istanbul(Kadikoy), Looking to meet people...

Hi everyone, My name is Tolga, I'm half Turkish and half Italian, living in the Kadikoy area, literally just got to Turkey and its my first time here, I'm from NJ/NY area, even though I am Turkish I dont speak it well at all and I'm def trying to learn, teaching conversation classes at an ESL school and am definitely looking to meet some people that are close by and have some fun with... So message me if you'd like, dont be shy... lol Thanks, good luck everyone!

Hello Tolga.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

hey i am willing to visite istanbul for 1 day. did you know where to find a cheapest hotel for. and take me to a nice place.

hey, how are you doing? my name is sodiq, am legally living here in istanbul for the past nine months. you are welcome, i think we can share our experience together, and am an English Teacher, but i teach in Bakirikoy, and i speak fluent English and Arabic. here is my phone number 05340645884, you can give me a call if you want so that we can fix an appointment, so that we can know each other better .have nice day.

Thanks.

@sodiq1: Could you please share information on the forum instead of just giving out your phone number?

Thanks
Armand

Hey again

Are you free this friday evening? Maybe hang out in kadikoy...maybe a drink? Am also cool with ex-pats joining too.
Let me know ok :)

R

Have fun, kadikoy is amazing place, moda is my favorite Xx

Hey I live in Bostanci - about 20 mins from Kadikoy. I'm Turkish but originally from Jersey too. Send me a message if ever wanna grab some coffee.

Hey Tolga?

Are you still in Kadıkoy?

Thanks, yea I love moda!