Traveling to Rotterdam often

Hello all. Im D and i travel a lot for work. I had the pleasure of staying in rotterdam for a week. I spent of my time in Amsterdam ;-).  Although i enjoyed my time there, it was very lonely. I would really like to find some new friends to hang out with when i am in town. Please reply if interested and we can exchange email info. I am eyeing Rotterdam and Amsterdam for the up coming holiday.

Alittle about myself: I currently live in the US, and work with my father's company but will be relocating abroad. Im 28, with a BS in chemistry and psychology.I travel alot all around the world for work. ive been too, several places in the states, as well as hong kong, kuala lumpur, liberia, ghana, ivory coast, and more. Im very easy going, love to have fun, i dont drink as much as i did in college lol, but a glass or 2 of wine is enough for me. I do enjoy the coffee shops in Amsterdam very much,lol.  Anyone looking to meet new people of make friends and hangout, please dont hesitate to reply.
Thanks

Welcome to Expat.com D!

Hope that you'll get a lot of nice contacts here.;)

Harmonie.

I would love to hang-out with you D, but i live in east Netherlands next to Germany.

Rotterdam and Amsterdam are in West Netherlands 2,2.5 hours away from me.
If you decide to go to East netherlands, Enschede, Hengelo for example, let me know..

greets John

Hi there,
I read your post, im married to dutch and been living here for 10 years, i would love to be your friends if you interested. Before that let me introduced you im yanie and malaysian. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care