2 Honda Supercub 50cc for sale

We sell our TWO 50cc Honda Supercubs (even faster than 50cc due to an engine upgrate to 80cc) up from tomorrow, Dec 3rd in Hanoi.
They brought us perfectly from Saigon to Ha Long within the last month without any issues except one broken tire. They even made the way up to Dalat without problems!
The bikes come with registration papers ('blue papers'), 9 months insurance, 6 bungees for fixing your stuff, two helmets, extra fuel can, some fixing tools, a lock and -of course- a unique cruising feeling! You are an eyecatcher with these bikes.

Btw.officially, foreigners are only allowed to drive a bike in Vietnam until 50cc!! We were never stopped by the police.

We could meet in Hanoi for a testdrive and some 'good-to-knows'.

250$ each or best offer! Only in loving hands!! ;-)

Hi and welcome to the forum Hangloose!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Buy and Sell section of Ho Chi Minh City classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Thank you Armand! Really appriciated! :-)

Hangloose wrote:

Btw.officially, foreigners are only allowed to drive a bike in Vietnam until 50cc!!

Officially you can ride a bike upto 50cc without a licence. Under 175cc you need a licence. This applies to everyone not just foreigners. Foreigners can obtain a licence here legally.

Hi.
Can you send a picture or two?
Thanks Eric Gregory

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

WANTED --We're a couple spending the cold Canadian winter in MuiNe Vietnam. Kinda wanting a pair of Honda super cub scooters ,50cc , for fun in the sun. 😃

Hi.
Thanks Eric Gregory

EricGregory wrote:

Hi.
Email: *******
Thanks Eric Gregory

Hi EricGregory,

Please don't post your personal contact info on a public forum for security reasons.

Feel free to post an ad in the HCMC classifieds section.

We invite you to read the forum code of conduct.

Thank you.

Is there any way you can post a picture or two I am not allowed to send you my email on this site. Thanks Eric

EricGregory wrote:

Is there any way you can post a picture or two I am not allowed to send you my email on this site. Thanks Eric

Hi,
You are responding to a post (OP) which is nearly 5 years  old.
I'd suggest you check the classifieds section or start a new thread on HCMC forum seeking suggestions from other expats.
Thank you.

Thanks.....is there any way you can delete old ads 😉

Closed