Winter Fest 2012 - Nov 29 & 30 at King Fahd Park, Dammam

I've got my tickets for this event, have you ?

As received,

Winter  Fest  2012

Federation of Indian Associations is pleased to present WINTER FESTIVAL 2012 on 29th and 30th November at King Fahd Park (Cobra Park) Dammam, for the entire Indian community.  Buy one ticket of SR. 20 and it's valid for two days entry into the park from 10 AM. To 10 PM.

The event is organized in collaboration with Eastern Channel Company Limited and United Amusement Co.

The basic idea is to bring the Indian community under one roof, where culture interacts with traditions.  Hence RIDES are not included here in this event, so we can concentrate more on our Indian heritage and values.  Your contributions and active participation will add color to the event.  Let's make it, “Feel at home Abroad”

Look at, some of the following highlights, and you will know why importance is not given to the RIDES.

Women Exclusive Pavilion (Henna Contest, Dance & Songs, Oppana, Thiruvathira Kali)

Kids Pavilion (Drawing & Painting Competetion, Talent Hunt, Cultural Parade, Dances)

Talk Show (by Indo Arab Literary Forum, in presence of Khaled Al Maena)

Arts, Craft & Science Exhibition

Mushaira

Multistate & Multinational Cultural Programs

Commercial Pavilion

Food Courts

Special Kerala events like; MAPPLIA KALAAMELA, TAYAMBAKA, KALAMANDALAM HAREESH & PARTY WITH SAUDI ARABIA, Duffimuttu, Kolkkali, Oppana, Mimicry, Dramas

etc………………………..

Please go through the attachments provided.  If you would like to participate in any of the events, kindly contact Baig: 0508961936 or Mr. Abraham: 0569880308

Eastern Channel Company Limited Co. is ready to arrange visa and its stamping in India to any association, who would like to bring their Artists from their relevant states and can also provide Imara'h permission etc.

Ticket sale will be very limited at the venue.

Therefore for tickets please call:

MA. Waheed: 0507271512, M. Sadeq: 0507134313, M. Ismail: 0503899174

Also look out for an Invitation for a Mega Musical Nite being arranged by Hyderabad Association very soon to help our educational program entitled “Educate the Poor Students”. The show will  feature popular artistes like Mohammed Irfan and Gullu Dada from Hyderabad and will only be for a selected audience (separate seating arrangements for ladies) holding Donor passes due to seating limitations at the venue. So please ensure that you collect the Donor passes as soon as the event date is announced.

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/17627799/sn/1894752684/name/Winter+Fest+2012.jpg

Hello ghanshyampdave.

Can you please post an advert in the Activities section in the Dammam classifieds? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Actually, I'm not advertising on behalf of the organizers, only spreading news about an upcoming event.

My colleagues got me a ticket, so I googled the above information for sharing it on EB. :)

I'm not sure if I should still post it as an advert, because I've not checked the numbers. Should I ???

Hello ghanshyampdave.

Yes because members who are not often on the forum will see the advert in the classifieds. They could be interested. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

@Aurelie: Thanks for the tip. It should be up any moment. :)