Expat blog gatherings in Dammam

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Dammam Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Dammam: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Dammam. ;)

Best,

Julien

We look forward to such gathering but it didn't happen yet :D

Good Idea...

sheriff555 wrote:

Good Idea...

yea idea is good but someone has to take initiative, i am up for this lets hangout this weekend over beach :D

im in for this activities..hopefully it will happen

Hello all.

Do not hesitate to propose a date (2 or 3 weeks in advance), an hour and a place. Other members might be interested. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

So did it happen? I am new here and this sounded like the perfect plan to meet more like minded people. What happened???

Good Idea

sounds cool, i'm surely in though i don't have much friends, but i'm interested anyway.

im willing to meet new friends

i agree with you. it is a good idea. but who will arrange for it?

is ther any way to send group message to all dammam expat and assign a date and place for gotherinf, and include any due cost that members should pay.

is there any way to send group message to all dammam expat and assign a date and a place for gothering, and include any due cost that members should pay.

or you can send a vote message to the group to chose between places you pronounce. then select the place of high votes.

Is this meet up exclusively for Dammam expats, or is there scope for a soon to be Jubali expat?

Question: does anyone know about renting cars in KSA?

Best regards,
Ice... ..::!::..

Hello Ice Muslim, I invite you to start a new thread on the Dammam forum with your questions on car rental. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

GREAT IDEA, SOME ONE OUGHT T TAKE INITIATIVE TO BEAT THE MUNDANE LIFE OF DESERT. POST ME YUR CONTACT NUMBERS AND I SHALL COORDINATE. I KNOW A PRETTY HAPPENING JOINT AT HALF MOON BEACH ,  RESORT - 50 SAR/HEAD FOR 12 HRS .

PRIOR BOOKING MANDATORY

avani wrote:

GREAT IDEA, SOME ONE OUGHT T TAKE INITIATIVE TO BEAT THE MUNDANE LIFE OF DESERT. POST ME YUR CONTACT NUMBERS AND I SHALL COORDINATE. I KNOW A PRETTY HAPPENING JOINT AT HALF MOON BEACH ,  RESORT - 50 SAR/HEAD FOR 12 HRS .

PRIOR BOOKING MANDATORY

As soon as I touch down in Saudi and sort out a mobile I will post you my details

Ice... ..::!::..

Hello,

Just to remind you that this thread is on Expat.com gatherings in Dammam. We could help you to organise an Expat.com meet up in Dammam. Thank you.