Any body in Al Hofuf?

I'm gonna stay in Al murooj compound in Al hofuf from July 2018.

I really hope to make friend in this compound.

Anybody in hear?

Hi. Just recently came here in hofuf. :)

Hey.. @jaiho2019 I work in Hofuf too! How do you like it here?

So far it's a nice place lots of dates tree still familiarizing the place.. Been busy for work so I got a little time to explore this mini city. :)

You should check out the Jabal Qarah caves sometime.

Sure, if I have time. ☺️☺️☺️

Hey Guys

I hope you are having a good time in my city ;)

Warm and sweet welcome to all of you 🖐🏼🖐🏼

I can feel how you guys feel now since I have been to the exact situation you are going through now. I studied on Winnipeg, Canada  for 7 years. I love Winnipeg and wish I can take my family and go there. I consider it as my second home💘.
I had been to this feeling before 💩 so Do not worry everything will be fine 😃 . Over the days you will get use to this so it is just a matter of time. 😃

I was looking for something over the internet where I saw this website so thought I should share my feeling with you all.

If you guys have question or need help do not hesitate to drop your comment or contact me through my email. I am definitely open to help anyone who has question.
Feel free to text me at *** in case you have questions

I am originally from hofuf so I know everything here.
Currently I am working on Dammam but come to Hofuf every weekend.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi okay. i am also living in Hafuf (Mubarraz- Al Hassa)

have a good day.

Take care good luck.

Sweat and warm welcome to you in our city 🙂

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Please feel free to Contact me on private massages if you have questions I can definitely help.

Take care buddy 🖐🏼

Hi Guys

i wanted to ask you what is the best international school in al hofuf for a child from UK.?

regards

Hello my friend

Welcome to the city my freind, honestly speaking I am not sure what would be the best school for international students, specially those from Europe or North America, but I would suggest to visit the website of the ministry of education or call them for options, or call UK embassy. They might refer you to privet school. I am very sorry of not being able to answer that question my friend,

if you do find the answers do let me know so I can enroll my kids in it too. 😅🤝🏼