Scuba Diving

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

Hi,you can go to InterContinental Al-Jubail and check with them there. It's a nice place. a bit pricey but worth it.

Dear All,
Presently 2 diving centers are there in Jubail.  Easy to contact is Pearl Diviers, KARAN Hotel Building, Fanateer, Jubail.
I contacted them, decided to go for e-learning course.  Hopefully, I will be diving by end of May 2014.  Really exited! :D

I want to learn scuba diving, how much is the fee, are you a PADI?

Hi there... yes I am PADI, fee 2000 SAR

How about the equipment? I don't have anything.

For training I am providing all the equipment.. except snorkel, mask, fins and wet suit

@ milli v d Merwe > Please note that using the forum to promote your services is stricly prohibited here, i suggest you to register your business in the business directory.

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi there, im not promote any thing.... people ask me questions and i just answer them

Yah sure that will be my first time but am really interested.

Why it takes so long time for u to dive, end of May??

Hi there, if u want to do the scuba open water diving course contact me  0551665528 (Riyadh)

I would like to join you guys as you need two more members to join your group. :)

Dear, Could you please tell me about the procedure of Scuba Diving Training?

yes I am.

Hello Irfan Quddus

The Opening Post is dated 2012, but the topic is still active. I invite you to check out the most recent responses on the forum to know what's popping up.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hello
i want to get back into diving - what is best contact in Riyadh to call.
the dive shop near sheraton / Momra has oved - any idea to where?

I harris

Hi ...I'm female..staying in riyadh ..Im intrested in diving ...is there any diving activities for female in a jubilee. ..?.is would want to know..plz informed me any one..

i m interested in scuba diving in and around damma khobar jubail. i wanna try it here. can u help me with getting any info abt diving here

I think when u move there ..u can find sucba dive shop n ask them ...they might help u with that..

Good evening sir, I see your posts regarding scuba diving and it so happened that I want to learn and get certified so I can dive when I go back home to the philippines. The rates here might be a lot lower. Can you point me to the right direction? I live in jubail and the internet shows results from jeddah. Thanks.

Sir, where can I take open water course here in jubail?

Hello everyone,
anyone around here who can tell me how can I get license in Al Hasa.. and approximately how much will it cost?

hi this jack , from india .... i noticed ur add for scuba.
actually am new to saudi...
looking for good friends in khobar...
am ready to join with u

Hello, I'm 24 years old and really interested in Diving. I can basic swim but that's it. Can someone help me with getting into diving and also from the forum I understand we need a license so how to get it?? I'm from Dammam originally and I work six to seven days a week. But I can make the time if needed on weekends. Please let me know more about this.
Thanks again
Cheers

Hi Boss, just want to asked if you can help look for any s uba diving class near in jubail and please share how much will it cost for license thanks..

Hi Syney,

Call*** look for Captain. He is instructor in Jubail.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct