Badminton Court in Jubail

Are there any badminton court and enthusiasts in jubai? Please let me know...

Hey.i also play badminton but have no idea of indoor badminton court here in jubail.

you can go to tamimi camp

hi,

Are you still in jubail? and playing badmiton?

I am new commer in jubal,like to play badimton, please share your info in jubail.

Thanks !

Hi All,

there is an organisation called Badminton Federation of Saudi Arabia based in the Eastern Province to which approx 28 badminton clubs from around Saudi Arabia are affiliated. BFSA holds regular tournaments - all in the Eastern province, usually in Khobar.
In Jubail, most of the badminton players either play at the Huwailat Sports Club (next to the Huwailat shopping centre) or at the Fanateer Sports Club (Fanaeer residential area). Both of these are in the RC area. At the Fanateer club I do know they meet regularly every Friday morning at around 8:30 or 9:00 am

Trust this helps...

Cheerio

hopefully we can play badminton one of these days. we will try to look for the venue first. thanks

thanks for the info.

I am interested in playing badminton

Hey guys,

wanna play badminton, anyone here would like to play? tell me when and where?

Thanks a lot

hi mga kabayan , im in jubail i would like to play badminton in hwaylat any pilipino ther playing what day and time. thnaks

manny

kabayan ano po  schedule sa tamimi camp for playing badminton thanks

sir nakapag lalaro kana ng badminton dito sa jubail. nag hahanap din ako ng malalaruan ng badminton. thanks manny

Yes Im interested. Please let me know. [email protected]

@ manny> Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum please? In fact, it is quite difficult here to understand your posts.

Thank you,

Priscilla

pricilla,
im sorry for that, any guy who playing badminton in huwaylat, can i join, what day or time they are playing we hope for your repaly.

thank for the info pricilla.

Hello,

I want to join in badminton club.
How can I do?
Is there a club joining Koreans?
Please let me know~

Hi there,

I want to play badminton, is there any badminton court in Jubail?
I want to know the location n fee to join if there is any?
Guys plz reply.

Thanx alot.

Hi,

there is a court at Jubail Sports Club.

I would love to play too

But its open air, and it would be difficult to play in wind,
Moreover, I don't think its operational / playable, need to confirm.

Just check and confirm

or lets try playing in the open and see

please give me the contact detail also how will join with them

give me ur mobile number

Hi I m also interested to play badminton or table tennis, pls let me know. I am in Al Bustan area

*** this is my number

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Any body can suggeste were we we fix badminton bat strings in jubail

Hello everybody, I'm new here Jubail from Hong Kong,  and I love badminton much, any idea i can join the game in jubail ?

Where to play badminton indoor in jubail Anyone knows?