Sport clubs for women in Jubail

Hy.
I just went checking and there is a gym in Hawaylat Mall area which is open for women from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. It is in the recreation center directly opposite to the Mall, face to face with the part of the mall where there is the Apple's Bees (or how it is written).

They have aerobics I think from 9 to 10 ( I don't know Arabic so I couldn't get it clear). There is a big room for basketball and tennis. There is also around 8 tables for biliard in; a small coffee shop inside; and the others stuff which are usually in a gym. They also have a special place for kids with women that will supervise the kids while you are making sport and lot of toys for them.

Anyway they remind me that when I will come to make sport my t-shirt will have to be longer then the usually (covering your hips). Also they will take your mobiles when you enter so a camera is not allowed inside.

The price is 10 riyals for adults and 5 for one kid per day; 600 riyals for adults and 500 riyals for one kid per 6 months; or 1000 riyals for adults and 800 for a kid per 1 year.

There is also in Fanateer area a gym for women but they said is much smaller and I don't know anything about it.

I will be going to the one from Hawaylat Mall soon so if anyone here goes too or wants more info, please, let me know. We may meet there.

Hello Alexandra, you may recommend these gyms in Jubail Business Directory.;)

Harmonie.:)

It is old one but nice as told me my  wife
There is gym in karan hotel which near SABIC building it is very nice

As (k_0025) said, There is one in Karan Suites. In the following link you'll find photos of that gym and also location map.
http://karanhotel.com/karan_club.html

Hy.
Yeah, thanks.
I knew about Karan having a gym for women although it's small comparing with the one I was saying about. There also is on in Intercontinental.. For women in the 2nd floor I think. But same thing: it's small. I was there for tree months. It only has two rooms but it does have swimming pool, sauna, and jacuzzi although usually something was under maintenance. The price was high too 1500 riyals for 6 months...The baby room small and no one really taking care of them and we are living in Saudi were is hard to find women without kids :D Also the one in hawaylat has biliardo and tennis which I love it.

I kept telling myself today will be the day I check out that Hawaylat club but I never got round to it and always wanted to know the timings and rules etc.

Thanks a lot Alex!!

Do you still go there??

I've shared this post in Jubail Ladies Community, I hope that's alright!!

Sure it's ok. Yes I am still going almost everyday. Going?

yep I'm going today :D Hope I'll see you lol :)

k_0025 wrote:

It is old one but nice as told me my  wife
There is gym in karan hotel which near SABIC building it is very nice

What is the membership cost in karan?

so does ur wife still goes there, k 0025, i mean in the gym at karan hotels near sabiq building. I am also planning to go. Its nearby so i think it will be more feasible. What about the timings, do u have any idea. plz let me know.

alexandra thanks, thats a very helpful info u posted.

Hi .. is a swimming pool also there in huwaylat?

@ sameera m :

This topic is quite old.
I would advise you to create a new thread in the Jubail forum and to ask your questions.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers: