Table Tennis

Hi Friends,

I'm located in Al Jubail, please let me know if they  are any table tennis  centers where we can go and play. Somewhere near jubail commerical port side area or anything within 3 kms.

Thanks.

Dear Ahsan,

If you find a good place to play TT... please let me know to join you. I'm in Jubail as well.

Thanks..

Hi,

JTTF JUBAIL table tennis federation is located behind Lulu shopping mall in Rida fire extinguisher camp. Top floor we see good players join there to practice.

Regards

Dear Ahsan,

I just was looking for that place... but I could not find it...

Can you share its location on Google.map... or provide a reference place.

Thank very much...

Walter

From what I got to know, this JTTF center was closed due to Covid. Can anyone update whether it is still closed or has it reopened?

Thanks in advance. Irfan

Hey I am located in nesma roots compound and need a very good table tennis player to play against. anybody available?

Hello everyone,

Please note that some posts have been removed from this thread.

For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Guest7482 please connect TT players

Hello AR javid,

Guest7482 is a deleted profile.

Also, for your own safety, you are advised not to post your contact details on the forum.

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Dear team

I am good TT player.if any one need for club to play with team my services available.

Kamran Ahtisham

@Yoginee hope you are fine and good.

Can you update how can I join club and play against other club......

Hello Kamranahtisham007,

Please note that Yoginee is a member of the Expat.com Team here to guide you on the forum.

I hope members will provide the relevant information you are looking for.

Regards,

Bhavna

I am looking for the table tennis club near Jubail.

Please share me if you know where it is.

@kamranahtisham007

hi i want to know still TT clubs r there in jubail

Bro.... nowadays...no idea.

Please let us know

Hi guys,

I am looking for people who like to play table tennis in Riyadh. Please ping me if you are interested. We can together try to find a nice spot or club where we can play like once a week or something.

Greetz,

@kamranahtisham007

Can you plz share the location so I can reach you and play tt as i am also a good player.

Hi everyone,

Please let me know where I can play tt around jubail.