Inquiries regarding Norway residence permit

Hi Im a  a filipino and Ive work here in Riyadh.I just want to inquire regarding the work opportunity in Norway.Is it true that we need to to pass the Norwegian language before  i can apply for a job there?How many months to study their own language?Does the Hospital offered nurses job there?How much is the net salary i mean minus the tax and health insurance?Kindly please someone help me.thank you!

Hello nimfa_sacay.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be helped by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

nimfa_sacay wrote:

Hi Im a  a filipino and Ive work here in Riyadh.I just want to inquire regarding the work opportunity in Norway.Is it true that we need to to pass the Norwegian language before  i can apply for a job there?How many months to study their own language?Does the Hospital offered nurses job there?How much is the net salary i mean minus the tax and health insurance?Kindly please someone help me.thank you!

Hi, the Job opportunities are high here. once you had a job in hand everything you can made.

HI...I AM A FEMALE( MARRIED) ARTIST(BFA,4 YRS DEGREE)DOING CANVAS AND TEACHING ART AS A SENIOR ART TEACHER IN iNDIA,LOOKING FOR A RELATED JOB IN NORWAY...
CAN WORK AS A ART COORDINATOR IN LUXERY HOTELS,MUSIUMS,ART GALLERIES,AS A INTERIOR DECORATOR,ART INSTRUCTOR,ART TEACHER

Hello mini m,

Welcome to expat-blog,

I suggest you have a look to our section jobs in Norway. you might find some job offers, or else feel free to post an advert.

For further questions I encourage you to start a thread on forum Norway.

p.s could you please lower caps lock while writing on the forum ;)

Best of luck,
Melissa

..Thanks melissa
........................ :)