Looking for musicians

We are a musical family, and would like to find other musicians willing to jam and perhaps form bands in the north (we live in Grand Gaube). We play mostly rock and blues, and we seek pianists/keybords, guitarists, bass players, drummers etc. We have a music studio, small but fully equipped.

In particular my son, 15yo, bass player, is looking for teen musicians to form a rock band. So if your kids are into it, let me know.

Silvano

Hello Silvan0,
rockmu.freeforums.org/

Hi Silvano,

Count me in for Percussions.

Cheers
Terence

hi Silvano,

good day to you!just want to ask if we can do some recording in your small studio?i plan to record all the song i wrote here in Mauritius and need some help,need a bass player,lead and jambei player..:D maybe we can form a band too and make some albums in Mauritius :)

Onyx

@Silvan0 i am an expat from India. I would love to come and pay a visit and showcase my percussion skills if you would like. i am living in grand baie. my family is into music starting with my grand father. i am not as good as anyone but can be truthful towards the skill and dedication towards it. do let me know when can i come for a jam session. thanks

Hello Mohsin Ismail,

Welcome on board !

This is quite an old thread but I can see that the participants have been recently active. Hope you get a response.

Regrads

Bhavna

N.B contact details should be shared in private by clicking the member's username > send a message

If you want a singer, I am in - not sure how good I am but I can sing English, creole & Spanish. I am in Grand Gaube too.