Black Ops 2 Early?

I have a friend that just got a legit copy of Black Ops 2 from Virgin, but of course, he is a Al-Khalifa.  I went, and they said that they had no Black Ops copies yet -.-.  I was wondering if anyone here knows where to get a few copies, and how much they would cost.  I was hoping somewhere under 25 BHD.  Legal copies or not, it doesn't make a difference to me as long as it works.  Thanks, and please help :)

there is one guy in Dana mall, he brought for me a leaked copy before for another Game(it takes few days & u can negotiate the price)but I don't know if he can get BlackOps2

I doubt Virgin already have Black ops 2 in their possesion, Have you seen the game with your friend ? or better yet did you see him play it.

Because here in the UAE, Virgin has the cases but with no CDs in them and you pre order it and will recieve a copy on the 13th of November

ajq wrote:

I doubt Virgin already have Black ops 2 in their possesion, Have you seen the game with your friend ? or better yet did you see him play it.

Because here in the UAE, Virgin has the cases but with no CDs in them and you pre order it and will recieve a copy on the 13th of November

I'm positive that he has it.  He brought it to school, that's what is making me wonder.