Flat exchange

Hello,
Looking towards an expatriation to Rome from Paris, I would have a trial...so, if an italian people, or another nationality, owner of a flat in the center of Rome is interested by an exchange for Paris, please, contact me.
My condo is located in a famous place in Paris, center, close to each other places in Paris,by bus (5 bus lines) each kind of shopping, including art shopping, Beaubourg center and Louvre, food shopping and bars and café, and others shops, restaurants, parks and gardens. 2 rooms, very quiete and stylished furnishing, beams and elegant decoration.
First, if interested, you can post an answer on the forum. I'll post my items on private mails.
Thank you, and "arrivederci" (Roma),:D:):cool:
Mimipinson

Hi Mimipinson!

I would advise you to post an advert in the Rome housing section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Merci beaucoup Armand de cette sollicitude!!! si vous souhaitez de même des informations sur Paris, je vous les fournirai volontiers.
Expatriatement vôtre,
Mimi

Hi Mimipinson!

I would suggest that you try contacting the member named "niccobella," as she runs the largest social networking expat group in Rome.  Her name is Pat/Patrizia/Patty and her group is called, Expats Living in Rome."  They have a Facebook group which always lists housing opportunities.  I suggest joining the group and then post your suggestion directly on their page.  They can help you with your Italian, too, if you'd like. :)

Rick