Hi Everyone

Hi everyone,

Wondering what u guys/gals doing during weekends... any good idea? Bahrain perhaps

Hello Norisan.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Aurélie

im wondering the same.. bahrain seems only option,, but heard there are parties on compounds here???

BBQ Party with friends and activities

every Wednesday night I'm playing football 'soccer' with friends in Quisby hotel ... and Thursday night I spend it in smoking shisha :P 

everybody are welcome to join me :)

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Norisan.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

I'm from Malaysia and been in Khobar since last Jun.

lee125.... Let go 2 bahrain next weekend. I'm just waiting for my exit re-entry visa to be ready.

Hi Norisan,

can i join you :D

im going for my exit return tomorrow morning,, as its up soon. but im thinking of goin bahrain soon,, as i need to liven things up,lol

Hi,
     My exit re-entry visa could not be processed in time. Whats fun in Khobar e.g. private beach?

Cyndie

Lucky you to live in Khobar.. so you can visit bahrain at ease :)

i need to have some fun ;) but its hard in khobar on your own

feel free to msg me

How do you go to the expat beaches!

go to sunset beah /baher beach / dana beach book a resort for you starting from 3000 sr and enjoy the privacy of beach ..we did this last weekend with few of friends.

We have beach BBQ s ,all the time

Please let me know the next time you plan one. are the with abaya or with out? :cool:

I can't wait to go to Bahrain, let me know if you wanna meet up.

all over the khobar beaches are filled with abayas.. its only possible to enjoy real beach with swmming pool is to hair cotage in private beach like Bahar beach or sunset ,,,, usually group of famlies get cotage for 24 hrs , they do BBQ , musical parties and swmming there.

Hey guys, Im going down to the Khobar area for a party Wed night. If anyone is down for Bahrain or the Brit/Americano party, lemme know.
Jim

Hello guys, This is Trek, I go to Dubai every 2 weeks. So if you wana go there or meet up let me know :)

hey all... i am daniel... i am looking to have new connections and meet ups in khobar - dammam area... if any activities, going outs are on going please let me know...
cheers