Search my mom .

Hi,
My name is Biruk, i living in france B/c i was adopted by french familly. I am 21 years, since 17 years i left to addis.

I was in almaz Home (orphelinat) in Addis-Abeba, before that i lived to mercato wiz my mom and one other big familly.

My history :
i was born to Gonder ( i think ) , my mom left to Addis-Abeba wiz me when i was baby. my mom was young probably 20 or 22 years. After many search she find a job in da merkato hotel wiz a great family.

My mom was very poor but she took very good car of me..
After 4 years th daughter of family decided to put me in orphelina for i have a better life, but my mom dont know..

So since this day i don't have new of my mom and now i want find her, i need her..

My name is Biruk Abrahame and my mom name is FANTAYE..

If i have person have many information or can help me.

Hello Biruk.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I suggest you to post an advert in the Looking for section (Missing people) in the Addis Ababa classifieds. It may help.

Hope you'll find your mother soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Biruk, I just posted ur information above on my Facebook page for my friends to see it and share it to find your mom ... we may get lucky and I will update you then ... may GOD help u find ur mom ... Masre

what i think best is to look the information at the orphanage home you mentioned above almaz so they may have the information or ask your adopting families how they bring you to france from ethiopia.