Im moving to Malaysia soon advice on accomodation

Hi guys i am moving to Malaysia in approx 6-8 weeks from the UK. My place of work will be in Petaling Jaya. Although the company provide an apartment at the beginning which i will share with 2 others i would of course like my own place once ive settled in.
Im looking for advice on where the best place is  to live would be considering my office location. I get a company car so travel is easier or is it? have heard the traffic is quite busy during peak times.

I would be grateful for any input guys.

Thanks

Dave

traffic can be a nightmare
welcome to malaysia

Hi Dave

Welcome to Malaysia. Traffic is indeed quite bad in KL. I would recommend you to get in touch with a property agent to see what and where you would like to live eventually.

Expat areas are Bangsar, Mont Kiara (just to name a few). Crime rate is also pretty high at the moment. So take care and all the best!

If you want to be closer to your work place, which part of P.jaya is your office? P.Jaya is quite big, it can be near/ surrounding Amcorp, PJ Hilton, Seksyen 16, etc.. etc..

Thanks

thanks for your input guys. im best taking the temporary accomodation then feeling my way around so to speak then looking when im settled in and know the area better. Surprised that the crime rate is so high !!!

Hi guys i am moving to Malaysia in approx 6-8 weeks from the UK. My place of work will be in Petaling Jaya. Although the company provide an apartment at the beginning which i will share with 2 others i would of course like my own place once ive settled in.
Im looking for advice on where the best place is  to live would be considering my office location. I get a company car so travel is easier or is it? have heard the traffic is quite busy during peak times.

I would be grateful for any input guys.

Thanks

Dave

Hi.. welcome to malaysia!!! i should be introduce to you to stay around montkiara area... will be the best for your location
to stay.. you can check the mereiden condo where is nearest to solaris in montkiara...

have a nice day!!!

Hi.. welcome to malaysia!!! i should be introduce to you to stay around montkiara area... will be the best for your location
to stay.. you can check the mereiden condo where is nearest to solaris in montkiara...its there a lot to choice to stay that area..:)

have a nice day!!!:)

angie