Good place to rent for Indian Family near Cyberjaya

Hi All,

I am new to Cyberjaya and will be working here. I need to know a good and safe place near Cyberjaya(apart from Cyberjaya) for staying with family. I have seen some units in Cyberjaya but it doesn't seem safe for family. Can you please suggest some nearby place to Cyberjaya? I can travel for max 1 hr a day!!!

I have listed below areas:
1) Puchong - What is the rent for condo? How is this area? Does it have transporation to Cyberjaya?
2) Seri Kembangan - What is the rent for condo? How is this area? Does it have transporation to Cyberjaya?
3) Bandar Baru Bangi - What is the rent for condo? How is this area? Does it have transporation to Cyberjaya?
4) Putrajaya - I have seen this area and it does have residential options. What is the rent for condo?

My budget will be max RM 1700 with fridge, washing machine, fans, kitchen, wardrobe, queen size bed/matress will suffice.

Please, suggest asap. I am confused :S

Regards,
Vipul Prajapati

Gosh, if you think Cyberjaya is not safe, then I despair - it is probably the best of all the places you mention. The transportation is not that good to Cyberjaya. Putrajaya is very Islamic and possibly not the best choice (or affordable choice for you). The rental prices in Cyberjaya are also good for modern property as the demand is lower.

Shaftsbury residences is one of most safe and good place  to live in cyberjaya . May you need to pay little bit higher for rent.

Here are the bus routes (DTS) to Cyberjaya

DTS bus routes serving Cyberjaya

Thanks Gravita....Shaftsbury is already full...no units left to rent out...this is why i would like to prefer non-cyberjaya places for stay.

Check out the bus routes as they limit you to where you can live.

One thing to know about property in Malaysia is that even serviced apartments can be owned by individudals who rent them out themselves and dont go through the onsite management.  I took a look at Shaftesbury on www.iproperty.com.my and there seems to be a unit available by a private landlord using an agent.

So what I am saying is that you will be told there is no space if the particular management company do not have anything free - but this does not mean there are no units available.

Have you looked a D'Pulze, The Domain, Serin Residency, Cyberia TownVilla....

Thanks Gravita!!! I have finally rented home in Shaftsbury Residence!!! :)

Good for you. Hope you and family are settling in well in Cyberjaya and, indeed, in Malaysia. The monsoon rain will ease in a few weeks.