Meeting new people

hi my name is Rebecca. I am 23 years old and I come from England. I would like to make some new friends preferably in the shekou area as I have just moved here. I can only speak English I'm afraid although I can speak a tiny tiny bit of mandarin. I would like some people hang out with, go shopping, cinema, drinking, dancing : )

Hello Rebecca.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello! iam new to this site! wanted to make some brittish friends aswell! how you finding this site sooo far? my name is shelley, iam 25, been here just over four months.iam a hairstylist, what do you do over here?

Hello, you guys are very very welcome to Shenzhen. I am a Chinese girl live in Shenzhen. I like meeting people from all over the world. Maybe we could go shopping together on weekends. Hit me up if you would like to...My skype account: doris.lee1020

:D

nice meeting you guys out there, beep me

I am a 24 year old Chinese graduate just returned China from London, my friends call me Paul. I am also a new comer here, just finished my third around interview of one of local bank today. So I will be totally free these few days. I plan to go to a theme park here tommorrow. See if u r interested in.

Hello Everybody,

I am Abdo from Egypt, I am computer engineer and I live in Hong Kong. I will be visiting Shenzhen this week starting from tomorrow and I was wondering If I can meetup with some new friends for some drink, coffee, dinner or touring around this will be great. I will be staying in a hotel in the OCT till next Thursday. I can speak Arabic, English, a little German, a little French, a little Mandarin.

Abdo~

Who is still in Shenzhen? :)

Hey Iting :)
Me still in Shenzhen, And free the whole night of today and the whole day of Wed Would you like to meetup :)

Hi ..!! I am in shenzhen now till 13 th march ..!!  Any one like to meet up ..!! Msg me ..!!

Sure ..!!!

I am a senior engineer in software development.I am 34 years old and lived in nanshan destrict, shenzhen,
I want to improve my english, but I thinnk the best way to improve a language skill is to talk with each other more and more instead of read and write only.
So I want to make friends with people all over in the world, we can learn more form each others, if your are in shenzhen or hongkong,we can even go out to meet and communicate face to face, I can teach you mandarin, how to do busuness, and how to travel in China .
my skype account is:  Terry.wang_sz

,i am in shenzhen if you need to meet

I'm a chinese who is fond of photography, cycling, food, movies and exploring the beauty of city. I'm new to Expat-blog. I live in Shekou area. Hope to meet some true friends or families to share life with

Dear
Hi
how are you
Nice to meet you
how is China now , i miss China very much
Regards
Nice to meet you
Amer

I'm Chems and i'm new here in Expat-blog and also new in Shenzhen (luohu), i like exploring, discovering, learning new things, exchange . I like to make friends to share activities, to exchange and to learn from each other, i speak english, french and arabic and i hope to learn chinese in the futur :) so you're welcome.

Rebeccafin wrote:

hi my name is Rebecca. I am 23 years old and I come from England. I would like to make some new friends preferably in the shekou area as I have just moved here. I can only speak English I'm afraid although I can speak a tiny tiny bit of mandarin. I would like some people hang out with, go shopping, cinema, drinking, dancing : )

I'm in Nanshan near Coastal City, I work in Shekou and often hang out in Sea World or Coco Park. My Chinese is limited too, so how about we stick to English lol!

Just lookin' to hang out with people and offer any assistance or advice about SZ.

Anyways PM me if you like. I'l send you my weixin (Wechat) ID or mobile number.

Take care,

Kris