Looking for a room / potential flatmate

I am looking for a room in an apartment/house ideally around the BKK1/Independence area for under $250 per month. If you have a place available or are looking for the same thing then please let me know! I've seen some good 2 bed places but cannot afford them alone...

I am a friendly and reliable teacher in my mid-20s, been living here a year already and plan to stay indefinitely :)

Thanks,

Rachel

Hello Rachel.

The Housing in Cambodia section might help. You should post an advert there. :)

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

Hi Rachel, we are currently teaming to get a house in Phnom Penh, we are all in our mid twenties. We spotted a nice house in Daun Penh today, with 7 bedroom, for around 2000 dols a month (negociation in process).
Tell me if you could be interested (my mail adress is [email protected]) and i ll send you pictures!
cheers

Hi Rachel!

I just arrived in PP and plan to stay here for a year. I am 26, french, lived and worked in many different countries.

let me know if you would like to team up! [email protected]

Cheers
Juliette

Hi Rachel

Regarding to your requirement of a room with budget 250$, I would like to recommend you to visit the studio room in VTRUST apartment 1 with price 275$/mth (excluded VAT 10%). The apartment located #37, Street 111, Sangkat Boeung Brolit, Phnom Penh. It is fully furnished apartment which consists of a bedroom and bathroom. The apartment has 24 hour security guard, 24 hour receptionist, parking space and the security camera throughout the building.

(moderated)

@Rentals- could you please post your ad in the housing Cambodia section? Thank you.

Hi Christine

I will post it on this site. My colleagues have already posted some apartments in this site.

Thanks,