Room or apartment in Kampot

Hi everyone. Does anyone have information or tips on renting a room or apartment in Kampot for a month? 1 bedroom.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Chris
@ChrisC5

Get into Facebook groups Kampot noticeboard or Kampot real estate.

You could have thought of that yourself.

Joe
Hey Chris      I stayed for  a month at Good Morning Kampot right on the river for $7 a night. Great location near all the expat cafes and pubs. For long term stays there are 2 real estate agents at the ICE CREAM & PIE shop very near to that hotel that rent Apts.

@JoeKhmer thank you!

@Leon French thank you!

its a good place to hang for a while

@Leon French Hey Leon! Thanks a lot. I don't use Facebook so the places to find a realty agent are handy for me. I also kept the name of the place you listed. I don't remember where I stayed the last time but I don't think it was so far from the river because I got lots of photos of the sunsets in Kampot from back in 2019 or whenever it was. If there are other realty agents I'd like to get them too. But I have some time because I have no idea what the heck I am doing :-).

@Leon French hi I am new here and I am considering retire in South Cambodia as I live the water and I am a scuba diver. Are there also any websites to look for renting a house? So far no luck,  also on FB I did not find much,  but then I am just starting to read and gather all information.