New member from France plans to come back to Vietnam

Hi everyone,

I'm Michel, originally from Vietnam. I'm living in France for 10 years and working in the pharmaceutical area. I'm planning to come back to Viet nam in the early of 2013. I want to find a job first and then will move.

If you have any suggestions/concerns/advices/recommandations or if you want to share your experiences (living in Vietnam, finding jobs, expatriation, etc...) or just a greeting word for welcome me, do not hesistate. It will be a pleasure for me :).

I just discoved this blog recently but i'm enjoying reading your posts and collecting a lot of interesting information. I'm wondering why not to make friends here :).

Hi Michel, may be I need your help in near future. I am in charge of environment issues of 2nd office of Hanoi University of Pharmacy construction, but I don't have any knowledge in this section.
By the way, which one are you interested in: teaching, researching, producing, selling ... pharmaceutical products?
And where do you want to work?

MeoMun,

How have you been?  I thought that you work with water?  You didn't tell me that you do environment and have an interest in pharmaceutical as well... 

Nonetheless, if you need any help, drop me a line or a ring.  My younger sister is an enviromentalist and a pharmacist in southern California.  She has been driving me crazy with her interests.  I will be more than happy to pass her onto you. 

Howie

Hi Howie,
Thank you! I am a little not fine (may be due to the storm).
Yes, I graduated and worked about water engineering.
But now I am in charge of 2 environmental impact accessment reports of 2 projects. I don't have basic knowledge about both environment and pharmacy.
How could I contact to your sister?

Welcome back to VN! Hope you have good preparation for new life :)

MeoMun,

In school and from my work, I learned a thing or two about environmental management.  Email me (if you still have my email address) or PM me what you need.  If I can't answer you, I am quite sure I can find someone who can.

As for the pharmaceutical part, I have no clue.  I don't even like taking pills :proud.  But, I already emailed my sister.  I will let you know if she will be available.

MeoMun wrote:

Hi Michel, may be I need your help in near future. I am in charge of environment issues of 2nd office of Hanoi University of Pharmacy construction, but I don't have any knowledge in this section.
By the way, which one are you interested in: teaching, researching, producing, selling ... pharmaceutical products?
And where do you want to work?

Hi Meomun,

Plz feel free to contact me for any help.
I think i prefer to live in Saigon.

Cheers

Hello Meomun,

Welcome to the Expat.com and I am sure you'll find something in the pharmaceutical field. Good luck. :D

Lazyfun wrote:

Hello Meomun,

Welcome to the Expat.com and I am sure you'll find something in the pharmaceutical field. Good luck. :D

Thank you! How can you sure that? :)
I think I should the person to say welcome you, coz I registered earlier than you :D

michel67 wrote:

Hi Meomun,

Plz feel free to contact me for any help.
I think i prefer to live in Saigon.

Cheers

Hi Michel,
I have many questions, but I think I should start with following one:
What're waste and risk which come from animal experiment research lab, corrosive room, Drug research room, botanical garden?