Riyadh- Hair stylist (FOR MEN)

Hey all!

I'm new to these forums.. I wanted to ask, is there any good hair stylist in Riyadh who can do stuff like Razor hair cuts, textured cuts etc..? (FOR MEN!!11) Because my local "barber" only knows one thing.. "SHORTENING" and its darn annoying! Please help me... I would go anywhere! even 100 kilometers to get a razor hair cut..

THANKS <3

*BUMP*

Oh come on.. Don't tell me theres not a single good hair salon for men in Saudi Arabbia

In for result

Manicure and pedicurr option would be great too lol

Head over to Faisaliah hotel, I believe they have a good mens barber and its not too pricey! 70 SAR for a hair cut if Iam not mistaken! There is also alot of barber shops for men in Takkahsousi street (I don't know how to spell that word)

Good Luck!

70 sar for just a haircut is quite much

I pay 40 sar at balsharaf for a cut and shave. Looking for a better shave. Cut is great.

I checked out most of the Olya, none of the 'barbers' knew what a Razor hairstyle was.. I'll check Takkasosi street (near the Aziza Hyper panda + Mcdolands right?) next and lastly Faisaliah hotel :)

So if someone still know where to get a Razor hairstyle cut even if its some Filipino guy in Shemashi please do tell to save my time!

Freshlikesushi wrote:

I pay 40 sar at balsharaf for a cut and shave. Looking for a better shave. Cut is great.

Till now, for some reason I used to think that you are a female :unsure

i pay 15 sar for a hear cut and its fine with me .

slyshooter wrote:
Freshlikesushi wrote:

Till now, for some reason I used to think that you are a female :unsure

Eh
Im fairly metro. Don't care to hide taking pride in myself

try to contact this number 0560877206...his name is sonny...and he is a filipino...i highly recommend him...he is a very good hairstylist for me....he will not ask you what hair cut do you want...because at first look he know what is the best style for you.....the saloon is located in sulaimania near in military hospital....

I contacted Sonny, he said that his shop is closed for good? :(

Perhaps a misunderstanding.. where exactly is this Salon located?

Thanks!!

@ Dan_the_13th :  Hello ..

When you go to there, after that write to forum. Because, If you like, I will go too (;

Hi, just took my boy and went to Black Horse as recommended above. It is not bad. I had a good haircut, but my son didn't. I had to make them redo it since they mad him look like Jim Carrey in Dum and Dumber :-). They fixed him all right.

I paid 30 SAR for myself and 25 for my son. I recommend it, but you have to be clear on what you want.

there a few turkish barbers around eastern riyadh who are good... they do the mohicans, spikes etc....

for barbers we are posting things here :/

Fazii wrote:

for barbers we are posting things here :/

Barbers with spiderman & superman capabilities only.... j/k :D

Hey guys! I got a hair-cut from Black horse, I dint wanted to, but schools started so I had to.. They claimed to know how to do razor cut..but..All I can say is that I think there's no one in Riyadh who knows how to texture hair and do a razor cut...

LOOOOOOL

Freshlikesushi wrote:

SAR25 next door to my office. Sorted. He even cuts your hair while you wait.

i paid yetsterday 70 sar at wajih barber shop (3oth street) it's a nice pace to have a nice hair cut and shave :)

gashead wrote:

He even cuts your hair while you wait.

As opposed to when you're not there? :huh:

dany26 wrote:

i paid yetsterday 70 sar at wajih barber shop (3oth street) it's a nice pace to have a nice hair cut and shave :)

extravagance !

vinnie2332 wrote:

Head over to Faisaliah hotel, I believe they have a good mens barber and its not too pricey! 70 SAR for a hair cut if Iam not mistaken! There is also alot of barber shops for men in Takkahsousi street (I don't know how to spell that word)

Good Luck!

where in faisaliah hotel?

gashead wrote:
Freshlikesushi wrote:

SAR25 next door to my office. Sorted. He even cuts your hair while you wait.

Yes, thank you for your very kind advice. But if I were talking about a normal haircut obviously I can go to a local hair-cut/barbershop-- which costs 10 riyal for me.

This topic isn't about a barbershop-- it's about a hair stylist. More particularly a style known as the 'razor' haircut style.

It's not facial shaving either, so I suggest you to Google it.

Nevertheless, thank you for your replies. The Black Horse folks did tried their best though, forgot to mention that, they don't know the method but atleast the guy there got his laptop (WITH INTERNET!) and I showed him images and stuff, very cooperative guy. Spoke in English and it was great.

Next time perhaps I'll show him a video or two of the procedure. So I do recommend that shop. (Black Horse, located at Abdullah Road just near the 'KUDU', I tried a different one before this too, none of them spoke English and it was a headache)

Oh well, if anyone knows anything about hair-stylists in Riyadh, then do tell.

Does anyone now the opening times of the Black Horse?

Hi.... im currently working in bahrain as a all around hairstylist and therapist in moon plaza hotel and im willing to work in riyadh... plz help me to get a employer there. ....  hopefully

you are taking it seriously man......do it by yourself :P

Definitely yes! I will....  :)

Maybe by october im moving to riyadh hopefully I find a good employers for me.... :top:

HI,

Please tell me address of the hairstylist u were talking about.

saqib

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@ saqib14555 > To whom are you talking to please? Do note that this thread is old and is from 2012. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi,

May be the thread is old, but the topic is still of use.... Do suggest if you've hot some Idea....

If you are looking for a men's salon on a US or European standard, where European training--and hygiene--are a must, the salon in the Faisaliah Hotel (Trucadero) is the ONLY professional hair stylist in Riyadh, and they speak English. Pricing is very reasonable by US or European standards. Shave and manicure is also offered. If you seek a bargain at the neighborhood Turkish, Moroccan, etc barbershop, you will get what you pay for--your wife can give you that cut, and then wait a couple months for your hair to grow back out 😱. Call the Faisaliah Hotel (+966-11-273-2000) and ask to be transferred to the hair salon.

I know this threat is old. But I will recommend 1 filipino guy a hairstylist however I may need his permission to advertise.

Well. I am interested. I think after taking his permission, the best would be to advertise in the advertisement section on this website and then post the link to it here.

Moreover, there are chances of making a deal for expat.com members where if they refer expat.com will get special prices.

My 2 cents...

I want to know anybody in riyadh who can do hair braidings for mens

Guys,
I need a good beard stylist in Riyadh
Could you please help me to get it

Turkish barbers next to The french Corner in Sulaimaniyah, Riyadh, The guy name is Shams. You can set an appointment on the phone or chose one the barbers, you can bring a picture for your favorite style and they will follow it.

Can i get his contact number