Female hairdresser and beautician?

Can you help me where can I find best female hairdressing salon and beauty salon in Tripoli?

Thanks in advance!

this one good in pilm city in janzour

Hi Lola!  The best hairdresser in Tripoli in my opinion is VICKY - most Libyan and expat women go to her - she is near the Romanian Embassy in Ben Ashour - very popular, and very good.  However, difficult to give you exact details on how to get there as the road twists and turns a bit after the embassy!  I will try to get her number for you - watch this space!! (She also has a beauty salon on the same premises, but I have never made use of this service...)  ;-)

Lola El wrote:

Can you help me where can I find best female hairdressing salon and beauty salon in Tripoli?

Thanks in advance!

Ok Lola - just found out VICKY definitely still operating - her hours are from 10 to 7, and her phone numbers are: 092 618 2504 (mobile) and 021 360 5433 (landline).  To get there by taxi, the best directions i can give are as follows:  Get the taxi to take you to the ROMANIAN EMBASSY in Ben Ashour.  From the Embassy, take the next road to the right.  Turn first left, then first right again.  Vicky's house is about 50m down on the left hand side - She has a sign outside that says "Vicky" - but it's not terribly clear...  :-) 

Hope that helps!  :-)

Jenni Red wrote:

Ok Lola - just found out VICKY definitely still operating - her hours are from 10 to 7, and her phone numbers are: 092 618 2504 (mobile) and 021 360 5433 (landline).  To get there by taxi, the best directions i can give are as follows:  Get the taxi to take you to the ROMANIAN EMBASSY in Ben Ashour.  From the Embassy, take the next road to the right.  Turn first left, then first right again.  Vicky's house is about 50m down on the left hand side - She has a sign outside that says "Vicky" - but it's not terribly clear...  :-) 

Hope that helps!  :-)

Thanks for the detailed explanation,also for phone numbers.That is the certainly be helpful!

Best regards!
Thanks again,wish you all the best!