Expats still here in Libya (Tripoli)?

Just thought I'd say "Hi" and prove that there are some expats still here in Libya (Tripoli). All the post seem months if not years old - time to have a new one :-)

Stay safe everyone - corona and the war ..

How is it living in Tripoli? I am considering a move with work but am unsure of current conditions out there?  Would you be able to offer some advice please?

Hi Mr Smith1987,
Welcome you to Libya.Maybe you can but after Covid19 gets over.

Hi
Things go up and down here in Libya almost day by day.
What job will you be doing ?
Pete

Things here started to get better. Libya will be like before if the situation continues like this. Stay safe!

I just returned to Libya after 4 year absence and i swear things are getting better. European ad American expats are coming back

You are right, I started seeing many of them here in Tripoli

Hi everyone, I'm here in Tripoli for 1 Month now, It's hard to judge what it's like with Covid restrictions and Ramadan. I Will let you know my thoughts after Ramadan as it would not be fair to judge the place now......stay safe everyone :)

Hi PJLEWIS did you go to Libya in the end? I'm here 1 month now, with Covid and Ramadan its pretty boring lol, at least I'm earning (reason I'm  here) and its cheap as chips here.. no beer lol

Yep still here there some signs of expats never actually met however, drop a line peoples

Hi, are you still working there as of now? This post is a bit old.. I'll be coming from Europe soon :) Searching for a job though.. and any tips / advice is much appreciated. Cheers!

Hello everyone, please tell me how's the situation these days in Libya as i am planning to work there at a school.Please update me as i am so confused.

@chantalarendze73

Hello,

I live here with my family in Ain Zara just outside Tripoli 

I would say that things are on the up.

There's  still security on roads which I guess is good & of new malls are being built.

My son attends an international school where they are looking for staff.

@Married Mrs

Nice to meet you.1f60d.svg I am an English Teacher and planning to move to Libya very soon for the new school year. That's why i need to know as much information. Thanks for your help.

You're welcome  I know that IKS school are looking for staff & my husbands cousin works in an international school where they are looking for an English teacher too!