Meet people in Cape Town

My name is Maela, i'm french, i would like to meet people in Cape Town to start a social life.

Hello Maela.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Maybe you can give us a longer introduction.

What do you do in life? What are your hobbies and interests? :)

You will definitely enlarge your networking here.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Aurelie,

I moved in Capetown one month ago to follow my boyfriend after one year in New Zealand. As he is working all day and i don't have a job yet my days seems very long.

I'm looking for friends, i like going out and have drinks and i would like to discover South Africa.

Thanks

Maela

Hi Maela,

I'm Hassan and coming to Cape Town first time within a couple of week.

Hope to talk and see you.

Regards

Hie.name is curren and would like to come to cape town before end of 2012.i would like to meet people since i will be new here

Hi Maela,
I just joined the forum may be it is outdated already, anyways, kinda same story here. ) Bf working and me not yet. I've been to Cape town before and then worked in Qatar and had few french friends there too, I am russian. Moved to Cape town now. I'm based in Sea Point, let me know whats up.

Lana.

Hello Maela.

Welcome to the forum!

How are you, are you settling?

What do you do in life?

What are your hobbies and interests?

We can also chat in French as I am and been here for almost a decade.

A+

Amicalement Paul

I have met tens, maybe hundreds of great people on Internations.org, an expat social network.

Other than that, many meetups on meetup.com in Cape Town.

Good luck!

I am ready just say when...just arrived I'm Cpt

I see the link above was removed, for no good reason, I was merely showing a website that people can use to meet new folk in Cape Town.

Hi There,

Blog may be a bit dated, but worth a try.
Just arrived in Cape Town and actually did my visa app today so wait and see. However boyfriend working all day and me not doing so much until I get my visa....We are busy looking for a place in SeaPoint (just staying at some family in the outskirts so bit of a mission getting in the city). However would love to get to know some people here! I'm from Holland originally but have traveled and lived in a few countries. Been in SA 3 times before on holidays but all a bit different now living here.Anyone up for meeting up some time let me know!

Daphne

Hi, Daphne,
we could meet up during the day, Thursday may be, I am in Sea Point, here since June and lived here before a bit.

Lana

Hi!!

Sent u a pm!