Exploring Camiguin

Has anyone been to camiguin island? Google has helped me a lot about its places of interest, places to stay and activities to do. However, I would like to know who has a first hand experience of the place.

I am going there in October and I am going on a budget tour LOL Yes, I am saving for much exciting place to visit *winks* But that's another story.

Yes, I need details of Camiguin. The good side (and the bad side as well, if there's any like too crowded, beach area has seaweed etc.)

Hi, are you going to Cagayan as well? Im planning to do Cagayan De Oro then Camiguin this Sept. hehe :) I also dont have any idea when to start and how to do this since i might go solo hehe

Hello ladies! Camiguin is such a beautiful Island thou it's not that popular compared to Bohol. You can find such spectacular and fantastic views, sceneries etc.Though its weird but 'The floating cemetery " is one of them. Try to look for this website for your beach choices (islandcamiguin.com camiguin.redbearnet.com/places.html)

There are daily flights from Manila to Cagayan De Oro City's Lumbia Airport. From the airport a jeepney ride will take to Agora Bus Terminal, where there is a bus going to Balingoan, Misamis Oriental, a coastal town that serves as a entry point to Camiguin. It takes an hour to cross the port of Benoni, or 45 minutes to cross towards the port of Guinsiliban. From Cagayan De Oro , there is also a daily catamaran that plies the CDO-Camiguin route. The same ferry also travels daily from Camiguin to Tagblaran, Bohol and vise versa.

Aside from the above-mentioned means of reaching Camiguin, a ferry also caters from Bohol to Camiguin vice-versa route daily. Specifically 8:00 o'clock in the morning from Camiguin and 1:00 o'clock in the afternoon from Bohol. The route docks at Balbagon Wharf and Jagna, Bohol respectively.

How did I know this?- It's because I lived half of my life in Cagayan de Oro, Cebu and Bohol.:P

Enjoy and pasalubing ha Resuri:P