Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas

Hello.

I am coming over to Bulgaria soon for a few days from the UK to soak up the sunny lifestyle with the intention of possibly moving to Bulgaria on a full time basis. I have been looking at some websites and think I have narrowed down my areas of interest to Sofia, Plovdiv and Burgas. What is essential is for me to be able to have a fast and reliable Internet connection in my new home.I would also like the possibility to make unlimited landline calls to some European countries from my landline. Are there any such calling plans that anyone knows of? I am guessing that Sofia and Plovdiv should have some of the best Internet services in the country, but what about Burgas? Also what about the expat community in these three places?

Thanks,
Rob.

Hello Rob.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

[Moderated: No free advertisement in the forum please]

Rob,
I'm also considering moving to Bulgaria, and need to figure out the cost and availability of the high speed Internet connection in metro areas.
Unfortunately, I did not see any informative replies to your posting. Did you get the needed info from any other sources?

Best,
rubi471

Hello Rob you did not seem to get many replies to your post.
How did you get on have you bought anything if so where.

Im no expert but i think theres lots of small towns with good internet connection i personely think you have not much to worry about with that.

Also property wise you get much more value for money in the smaller towns.