Negatives about Dubai and Abu Dhabi (no offence to any one)

Hello all :)

I am a new bee to this blogging world. (This is my first post) I will be moving to UAE in May of next year, hopefully as an ESL teacher. The cities that have caught my attention the most in UAE, of course, is Dubai and AbuDhabi.

So far I have heard a whole lot of good stuff about the life in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The purpose of this post is to learn a bit about the negatives of both cities.

If you are reading this and you find yourself with some information regarding either of these two faboulous cities.
Please do not hesitate to share your experiences (good and bad)!!!

Looking fwd to meeting some great people here!

Let the blogging begin..

:cool:=)

Hi and welcome to Expat.com curioustraveller!

Meanwhile have you tried browsing the UAE guide?
Could be helpful.
Anyway i'm sure there are more positives than negatives ;)

Regards
Armand

i feel so dumb. I had no idea something like tht existed.

Thanksss

Hi .. I am sure u will like both citites but sure Dubai is more open city and if u like night life and clubing,beachs ..etc then Dubai is the best choice , ///Abu Dhabi is lovely city but not much to do

Hey handosme me,
Thank you so much for your reply.
What is your fav part about the night life in dubai?

hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM not much actualy ... but like to set late watch ppl have a drink and smoke cigar from time to time whenever I have time and a good partner...

may be we can make it once u come to dubai

do you have to be rich to live in Dubai?

haha. i think so. what do u consider rich?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm i do not think so otherwiseno one will live in Dubai ...

Handsome me,
What do u do?

Nothing I am just here for u ..... :)

I work in dubai as finance directorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wht about u

You go to America you only find Americans, you go to Africa you only meet Africans but when you come to UAE you find people around you from more than 50 countries.  Just imagine if you enter a hotel and you find out that people from 80 different nationalities are working in it.

Abu Dhabi big brother so just like a big brother strict rules and one who like freedom are always trying to avoid big brother but still a superb city with lot of activities. (Closing note if you earn good Abu Dhabi is quite okay place)

Dubai there was a time when people use to go to Singapore, Thailand to spend holidays this was before 1990 now its DUBAI and Dubai tell about itself when you land at the airport (Malls, Hotels, Sport Clubs, Night Life, and Business all in one).

Closing note doesn't take PANGA n you won't be hurt by any one.  Try to be safe n reserve n trust me you will enjoy both cities.

hi all
its very nice cities dubai or abudhabi.............you can live the way u want and no one will ask you  as long as you r not brakeing the rules,,,,,,and you can move easly where ever you like to go ,,,,