Expat Meetup this Thursday!

Hey all,
Myself and a few others are going to be meeting up this Thursday at The Brew in Zhujiang New Town at 8:30pm.  It should be a good chance to get out and meet some new people!  Any and all are invited, very informal gathering- Anyone interested?  I would love to make it a regular event.

F

Hello fspademan.

It sounds good for me, count me in with another friend of mine.

Could you mind to explain a little where the place is? I I know about the Zhujiang new town, and I only have 3 weeks here.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Hey, FeRRuM,
Take a look at this link, which has a map for the Zhujiang location (map on the left side)

http://www.thebrew-china.com/contact-location/

The Closest Subway stop in Wuyangcun, on the line five.  From there, you walk south along Guangzhou DaDaoZhong (广州大道中, the big yellow road on the left side of the map)until you reach the area shown in the map (about five minutes).  If you would like, I can text you an address to show to a cab driver.  I'll send a PM with my number if you have any questions on your way there.

Great man.

Thanks for your help.

I will be waiting for your number.

Regards

hi, i think i missed this meetup. keep me updated on the next one.

kkaddoura, you are still in time-  It's this Thursday, the 21st, if you are interested.

oh ok sounds good. I actually need to go to hong kong this thursday but ill see if i can move my trip for friday.  ill keep you updated.

That sounds good and interesting!