Expat blog gatherings in Singapore

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Singapore Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Singapore: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Singapore. ;)

Best,

Julien

ok great, but... how do we start? I will be around Bugis+ on Saturday and Sunday (23rd and 24th).  There are tons of stuffs to do in that area.  It does get pretty crowded though.  Anyone want to stop by in that area?

We can just talk about likes and dislikes of singapore... that always seem to be hot topic for expats :)

sounds good.
I have to check my schedule for the weekend, but i am sure i can be there one of the days :)

Hi guys,

Let just decide a place and go, else this will never happens ;)
Now the question is... where?

See you!
Mat

nice idea !!

OK, how about the times?

If a chat over a coffee sometime is still happening I would be keen to.  Ideally somewhere near the East Coast  ;)

Count me in as long this is still during the weekend.

May be somebody can arrange on this coming Friday night :)

Hi All,

I'm in! Would be good to have a meet

I am in too..