Best place to love I. Chennai India

Hi guys

Just wondered what people thought on the best place to live in chennai with a new baby too, the city or near by or the coastal road where most expats seem to be?

Isabella

the best place to live in chennai is besant nagar near the coastal side.its silent and the atmosphere is too good....

Besant Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur, Adyar, Kottivakam...

Nice accommodation and peaceful locality...as u know lot of expats stay around the same area...

Cheers..

HI THERE SO MANY PLACE IN CHENNAI WHERE YOU CAN HANGOUT AND LIVE PEACEFULLY AND YOU CAN ALSO FIND LOT OF EXPAT LIVING FEW PLACE I CAN GUIDE YOU 01-SENTHOME -YOU CAN FIND CHURCHES, MARINA BEACHE, LOT OF HOTEL & RESIDENTIAL PLACE WHERE LOT OF EXPAT 7 RICH POOR INDIAN ARE LIVING TO GETHER BUT DISTANCE YOU CAN SEE FISHERMAN HOUSE BOAT,NEAR WITHIN 5 km YOU CAN FIND HOTEL CALL PARK SHERATON WHERE IS LOVELY DISCO NAME IN DAVLIN 7 ALSO RAIN TREE HOTEL WHICH IS TAJ PROPERTIES THERE ASLO YOU FIND RETRO NIGHT LIFE
02-NUNGAMBAKKUM- VERY NICE PLACE YOU CAN FIND LOT HOTEL LIKE YHE PARK THERE ALSO GOOD  MUSIC AND EXPAT LIFE SPACIAL Y IN FRIDAY 7 WEEKDAYS ALSO LOT OF POSH LOCALITY WHERE YOU CAN FIND PEOPLE FROM WORKS OF LIFE
03-POES GARDEN & ALWARPET ALSO EXPAT PLACE 5 STAR PLACE
04-ANNA NAGAR EAST & WEST IS ONE OF THE POSH LIVING AREA WHERE YOU CAN FIND MAGDONALD & KFC RESTORATION AND EXPAT LIFE MALL MOVIE HALL MARKET
ANYTHING AS YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WHOLE INDIA I WILL GUIDE YOU CURRENTLY I AM IN OMAN
MY MAIL ID
[email protected]

Hi Omanagri,

Please lower your caps lock while writing on the forum.

Thank you.

Adyar, Alwarpet,or Besant Nagar would be the best places to stay.
Though, it is not very close to the beach ( around 3 miles) I would rate Alwarpet the highest considering this being in the center of the city, good living options in Row houses or Flats, decent and educated neighborhood, proximity to good eating joints suiting the taste buds of expats, access to stores supplying daily utilities etc etc.
If proximity to beach is a priority, Besant Nagar would be a very good option with almost similar facilities as Alwarpet.
Hope this helps.

Adayar, Nungambakkam, Anna Nagar, Vellicherry, Where do you need to be?

I would avoid Santhome and Marina beach is a disgusting mess.

Basenth Nagar ideal place for residential perpuse

Omanagri wrote:

Basenth Nagar ideal place for residential perpuse

Not if you work in Perambur.  There is really not enough information to effectively answer the OP's question.  There are OK places to live all over, but it depends on where you need to be for work etc. I used to live in Marina Beach though.  Dirty with no services.

Thentry to find good place in Anna Nagar east 
that will be idela place

I know that but we do not know where Isabella works, or her husband works or the rest of the story.  That will determine everything.  The traffic is so horrible that commuting is not an option.

you are right

Isabella1 wrote:

Hi guys

Just wondered what people thought on the best place to live in chennai with a new baby too, the city or near by or the coastal road where most expats seem to be?

Isabella

hav a nice day

there is somany safe place & Posh place in Chennai , Mylapore &  PoshGarden ,Alwarpet, R A puram and  Nungambakkum ideal place to live with family and kids because you will find doctor, and school, britsh & American ,Russian emmbessy is very near to these places
need more information keep asking in this forum

Hi Isabell,

I'd suggest to look for ECR road im sure you have aesome beach line shore and do get lot of houses ( individual ) for peaceful and private life. but you have make sure you have car else you will find very difficult to travel other places.

Happy rental hunting...

Fox

hello isabell hope you got your place in the city coz  its been a long time for you forum page
and i any case you need help you can let me know
thanks,
bharath

Adyar, Alwarpet, and Royapettah are the best places for expats to lead a comfortable life.

Anna nagar...

here is the report! you can read and judge

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city … 476174.cms