Hanging out - having fun

Hello guys! my name is Igor, i have been living here for a year. Everything is great, i have a good job, girlfriend but my social life is kind of low. I would really like to go out in weekends and see some night life of Bergen! By the way, I am 28 years old, from Italy, i have some friends but is not that much they have a chance to go out! Besides i started as a tour guide, so in the end of season, most of them left home! So in case, you are interested do not hesitate to contact me! :-)

Hello igor83rove.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank for this introduction. :)

Aurélie

Dear igor,

Great to meet you,
Unfortunately, I am in Stavanger now,
I have the same problem....

Sam

Hi Igor! I'm Gaby...moved in Bergen last march becouse  of my partner bit now 'cos family reasons I'm alone in the city and don't really have many friends and would love to meet up to go for some beer 'n live music...would You Join?

Hei guys! sorry for delay! i know it's hard, i also had to work a lot...so of course it gets really hard to meet people, escpecially now that i have night shifts all the time!for all those that are in bergen my invitation is still out there! Gaby, i have sent you a private message! see you soon!