TAX

hi could you please let me know what is the procedure of tax.how its work.

Hi and welcome to the forum jamal asgar ali!

What about an introduction?

Regards
Armand

hi my name is jamal asgar ali and im working for group of company called chowking its basically filipino restaurant.and we are newly opening soon in muscat city center im going to transfer in muscat branch just like to know how its work taxes their.thanks

Hello friend,

welcome to Expat.com :)

why you not try to contact city center administration...!

Regadrs
AMMAR

Hello All,

Is there anybody here in the forum who may help me understanding how to seek an opportunity in the Oman job market. And what kind of salary I may expect? I am a resident of Mumbai, India.

Am a 36 years old banking professional with 15 years work experience in Risk & Debt Management Collections and Recoveries  seeking a challenging senior-level Assignment as Regional Manager (Collections) in a reputed Banking / Financial organisation.

In these 15 years I have worked with firms like CITI, Standard Chartered and HSBC!

Proven skills in core collection, operations, people management, process reengineering, loss management, risk forecasting, and systematized collections feedback for improved credit sourcing. Enhanced collection; close scrutiny of the key control standards, key risk indicators, key performance indicators and studied the balance scorecards.       

Kindlyl let me an advice into how I should focus my job search should I want to relocate to a suitable position in Oman/ other Middle east nations

Thanks