Looking for friends in Mauritius

Hi there

HI Donavan

Would you like to join our group of friends where we organise outings, trips etc

Kindly tell us a bit about you.

Regards

Jeena

Hi.im interested.Please do tell me more about it.Thanks

Hi,
how are you
I hope you are doing well.
You can call me on ***
Thanks

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Hi
Pls tell me nore about you.

Hi

It will be nice to meet you.  You will be able to join our group.  Unfortunately, you phone number has been hidden by Expat.com.

Please do send me message when you are in Mauritius through expat.com and i will tell how to meet us.

Looking forward to have you in our group.

Kind regards

Jeena

Hi everybody

We are a group of professionals, doctors, lawyers, directors who could not find time to relax and had some good times.  This is the reason why we  created this group where we go out for dinner, have fun, socializing, and having group holiday abroad.

The post looking for friend was posted some 7 years back but since then, the group has been formed .

However, If anyone wants to join the group, please send me a message. More people, More Fun.

Kind regards

Jeena

Jeena2 wrote:

Unfortunately, you phone number has been hidden by Expat.com.

The sentence should read, "fortunately, your phone number has been hidden by Expat.com".

If ladies let their numbers out in the open, they'll find out why it's fortunate the forum removes them. Come to think of it, that applies to men as well.

You are perfectly right.  I can imagine if our phone number is circulated among thousands of people, we can expect all sorts of things.

Thank your for underlining this point.

Kind regards

Jeena

Hi Jeena,

my husband and I just arrived in Mauritius yesterday (staying around Grand Baie). Would be fun to join up one niggt to get to know you. What area are you meeting ususally?

Cheers, Judith

Dear Judith

We usually meet at Flic en Flac.

Should you be interested, i will send you an invite for our next meeting.

Kind regards

Jeena

HI !
Would love to have a girls  lunch ! pl . do let me know.

Hi !
Would like to meet new people.  Do let me know  we could meet up.

I'm in Pereybere. We could meet.

Hi Jeena,

Do you only meet in the west ? Ever in the north?

Thanks

hello there!
I am from India I want to be in Mauritius for rest of life, I have knowledge of computer management system
I am very much senior about 55+, but I am very much active in my work, but I have not very much money, I am all alone, so I want a companion of my life and job as well I can spend some money too, but I want very small scale business partner in Mauritius...
so I want your suggestion about my proposal

regards
Salman
from Lucknow India

hello there, :)
I am from India I want to be in Mauritius for rest of life, I have knowledge of computer management system
I am very much senior about 55+, but I am very much active in my work, but I have not very much money, I am all alone, so I want a companion of my life and job as well I can spend some money too, but I want very small scale business partner in Mauritius...
so I want your suggestion about my proposal

regards
Salman
from Lucknow India

Hi Salman. Are you in Mauritius?

Hi,

I am Mahen ( man) lives in Mauritius and is a Mauritian - I am in the field of building construction & Renovation services and hopefully, we can be friends,

You are most welcome in Mauritius.

rgds and thx

M

Hello all!  :cheers:

Expat.com is organizing a new gathering at Mystik Lifestyle in Mont Choisy on Thursday, September 12 from 6pm.
A great occasion to meet new people, share experiences and good tips.

Jeena, your group is more than welcome to join  :)

-----------------> Information and registrations this way!  :top:

Hi people,
Im nebella, i will be moving down to mauritius with my 6yrs old daughter in a couple of days. Im a graduate of creative arts and would be looking to find a job to give i and my daughter a valid stay in mauritius.i would greatly appreciate it if anyone on the forum can help me with a job😊 and i would love to make new friends too. Regards

Looking for friend to see Mauritius I'm new here and live in central flacq... any help would be appreciated

Hi folks,
I am living closed to Grand Baie (north) and my work place is just next to Bagatelle mall. Language has been a major challenge for me so far, still trying to learn French here.
Shall love to be a part of any meet up in the evening hours over a drink or so. Please send me a PM for details.

Thanks and regards,

Hi

I'm happy to meet. I'm also living in the north.

Hello all I'm clement, I'm from Nigeria and I live in Grand baie Mauritius. Would love to make new friends around Grand baie

Hi how r u?? Where r u from?

I'm from Lagos Nigeria

Hii..am from quatrebornes

Pls add me in your group

Hi Jeena

thanks to add me the group its seems fun activities proposed

Hope i'm not too late on the bandwagon. Please contact me when there is a get together.

Hello new here. Looking for contacts in Mauritius pls. Jochebed is my name. Female.

Are you in mauritius already?

Hello, I'm mauritian and i'm looking to meet new people and discover new cultures.
I'm also interested in activities such as outings, dinners, sports etc.

Feel free to leave me a message!

Hi, where are you staying?

How are you?

Hi Mac, my WhatsApp number is: ***

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum

@Veruska hi

am ashley from grandbay wecan meetat your convenience

whtsapp ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Donavan If you're still looking to make friends, send us a private message.

I am born in Mauritius, lived in Australia and returned 5 months ago to live in Mauritius. we should organise a meet up for everyone.