:D did someone say P A R T Y!!!!!!

shy_star wrote:

Whoa!  And you made it to the top of a new page :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
shy_star wrote:

Whoohooo! now if thats not a reason to throw a P A R T Y i dont know what is. :top:

shy_star wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
shy_star wrote:

Whoohooo! now if thats not a reason to throw a P A R T Y i dont know what is. :top:

I thought someone was going to give me driving lessons. What happened  ??

Actually, I was still on the previous page. Waiting for new posts there. :huh:
I better get some sleep :sleep

If this growth rate persists, very soon it's going to be the lengthiest thread on KSA forums. :top:
How digressed we are in KSA!

TheLegendLeads wrote:

:one
Another digression : Still on site (Work) because the customer doesn't want to leave :rolleyes:

Abu_Adel wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

:one
Another digression : Still on site (Work) because the customer doesn't want to leave :rolleyes:

He doesn't want to leave or he doesn't want *you* to leave :D

Got to know about an Arab tradition today:

The engagement ring goes from right hand to the left as the marriage contract gets signed. :heart: ed it!

Apologies for my ignorance if you knew it already :rolleyes:

DIGRESSION:  The EB Team's Pics

Alright, we've already discussed Armand.  Now it's time for the newest member of the team, AurélieZ.

AurélieZ is sitting outdoors on a lovely day, looking to her right with a smile on her face.  The thing that has caught my eye, however, is her left hand that is playing with/twirling her hair.

Do you know what this means?  Body Language 101:  She is talking to a guy who she finds very attractive!

Reminds me of better days in my own life :lol:

Way to go, AurélieZ!!

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Got to know about an Arab tradition today:

The engagement ring goes from right hand to the left as the marriage contract gets signed. :heart: ed it!

Apologies for my ignorance if you knew it already :rolleyes:

i didnt know that. at all.

cool to learn!

@TLL Yes I did it also the ring hand swap, weird at first but used to it after some days !

hahah Alliecat the Expert of Picture decoding ! question : better days = 30 years ago ? :P

Abu_Adel wrote:

hahah Alliecat the Expert of Picture decoding ! question : better days = 30 years ago ? :P

Anybody ever tell you you're a d*ck ?!?

Better days = before Saudi! :P

Oh, and I DON'T mean duck!!  or dock!! or deck!
:dumbom:

Alliecat wrote:
Abu_Adel wrote:

WaaaaaW :blink:

Should I report this :whistle:

Abu_Adel wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Abu_Adel wrote:

Report what?  I just said you're not a duck :whistle:

Alliecat wrote:
Abu_Adel wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Report what?  I just said you're not a duck :whistle:

:o Oops. Wild-chars (*,? etc) sometimes can be confusing. I guess * in this context is the 5th vowel; not the 3rd :D

Digression- Whats the owner of this thread i.e. Alliecat doing in Delhi forum ??? :P

saimans wrote:

Digression- Whats the owner of this thread i.e. Alliecat doing in Delhi forum ??? :P

STALKER!!!!!!! :mad:

I'm thinking about going to Delhi to help a nonprofit there.  Happy now, nosey?  :P

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

I'm thinking about going to Delhi to help a nonprofit there.  Happy now, nosey?  :P

No :dumbom::dumbom::dumbom: this time ??? :lol:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

No :dumbom::dumbom::dumbom: this time ??? :lol:

Nah.  You were right.  My arm's getting tired :lol:

party this weekend!

who am i kidding. its been a party every weekend since i got here haha

Its been three days since anyone posted on this thread..

Interesting to read: Saudi women earn a living making chocolates

CARRY-OVER discussion from 'restaurant' thread:

toolzi wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
toolzi wrote:
u know what i mean Allie:)
Yeah, I know what you mean

Oh WOW.. you found the movie!!  Did you watch it? lol
please dont edit messages. i am confused. i cannot check the same topic continuously:))

i found. for sure)))) nothing is hidden for me even in Riyadh ))))))
Sorry to confuse you   The 'editing' was to include after-thoughts. 

Now, as for the movie.. did you like it??

Oops.. we're hijacking this restaurant thread.  Please go over to the DIGRESSION THREAD so we can continue this conversation!

ROFL

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/417192_260044620731496_1304634713_n.jpg

:lol:

:D the funniest thing is the "Go ahead" correction :lol:

http://mozey.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/findx.gif

woo found two places in the UK to order kite stuff. waiting for htem to open to check shipping costs

Dave, glad you put your original pic back as your avatar ("Mumbai Express" !!!!!!!!!).  I HATED the bottle of milk--made no sense to me lol

Alliecat wrote:

Dave, glad you put your original pic back as your avatar ("Mumbai Express" !!!!!!!!!).  I HATED the bottle of milk--made no sense to me lol

Don't you like milk ??

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/m0doFjICS64/0.jpg

ghanshyampdave wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Don't you like milk ??

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/m0doFjICS64/0.jpg

:o did you put that pic to allure cats?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

No No. That is the side view of Allie's original display pic. I hacked the forum, got hold of the pic, rotated it 180degrees right & this is how it looked. She stole my Milk bottle - a full fat Al Marai !!! :P

ghanshyampdave wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

No No. That is the side view of Allie's original display pic. I hacked the forum, got hold of the pic, rotated it 180degrees right & this is how it looked. She stole my Milk bottle - a full fat Al Marai !!! :P

:o If this is the way Al-Marai produces milk, I'm sorry they've lost a regular consumer... :lol:

Long awaited traffic violation SMS finally arrived :)

Speeding fine. Flashed by the same camera TWICE. Shame on me! :dumbom:

http://myartikel.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/saudis-women.jpg

wilson_derry wrote:

[img align=c]http://myartikel.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/saudis-women.jpg[/url]

vote for what exactly Mr Wilson?

Well they're making a BIG deal here out of women being allowed to 'vote.'  But the reality is, it means nothing.  The 'Shoura Council' just makes recommendations, which the government decides to accept or ignore.  There's no power there.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Long awaited traffic violation SMS finally arrived :)

Speeding fine. Flashed by the same camera TWICE. Shame on me! :dumbom:

And how much will this be costing you, Mr. TLL??

wilson, our little friend the advertiser pm'ed me wanting to know what happened to the thread! :lol: