Bupa family health insurance

Hi there

my work has offered me bupa health insurance but they have not told me what it covers and if i can visit good hospitals so if any one has any in sight my let me know.(its in khobar)

thanks

Bupa is a famous medical insurance company here in KSA. Consists of several bands (Silver, Gold etc) and covers various networks of hospitals in KSA & abroad.

You'll need more information to see the policy details about what's covered and till what financial limit, the hospitals etc etc.

Here is their website: bupa.com.sa/En

Btw, Not many people know about this page:
bupa.com.sa/en/pages/bodymasters.aspx

if i wanted to up grade how will i go about that

You mean upgrading the class? Silver >> Gold >> Platinum etc.

You can talk to the company Human Resource department (or whoever responsible). It's a matter of annual premium amount only. Some companies stick to their poicy about health insurance and some others do consider employee requests. A few of them charge employees the difference they have to pay for the upgrade. In summary, it's all flexible and can be talked over.

so sorry for asking so many questions but lets say i had the sliver  and i wanted to upgrade to gold for just year until my wife gives birth whats the difference i have to pay

thank
last question i promise lol

No point in hesitating @abuzak from asking questions. That's what we do here on EB :)

Unfortunately no clue about prices. Can check and get back to you  if you like (coz I have the same card). Mine is network7 gold card that is excellent. The only problem I face is that it doesn't cover Sulaiman Habib Hospital (Riyadh) which is well reputed for its quality of service.

ok thank you so much just pm me