Dental Clinic in Khobar, anyone?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good dental clinic/dentist here in Khobar? I think I'll be having a root canal and I want it to be handled by experienced dentist ASAP.

Thanks!

hi sweetlife

i hope you are fain

the best dental clinic/dentist here in Khobar

is ram clinic

www.ramclinics.com/:D

Sham dental (near saad hospital) is absolutely amazing! i HIGHLY recommend them :)

first time i heard apout sham dental
is it new???

[Moderated : no free ad on the forum pls + register in Khobar business directory ]

hey  :)

I've experience here with fantastic dentist dr.Hady in Ram clinic, Khobar-pepsi road

He made smile rejuvenation for me with lumineers and porcelain crowns  really impressive :) So i'd like to post my review for you. Thanks

Hi, Where exactly in Pepsi Road? Do you have number to call? I've tried searching over the net but got none. :(

Thanks a lot

I'm also looking also for a dentist. I want to have my teeth braced on June. Anyone here in Khobar? Please recommend an experience dentist to me. Thanks!

Can u tell a good Indian or pakistani doctor In ram dental clinix for braces?

Does he deals with braces?

Good indian or pakistani orthodontist for braces in ram dental clinic In dammam or khobar branch
Pls. Reply asap

Central Care Clinic in Khobar in the front of AL-RASHED MALL gate no. 11

Dr. Alabbas Hamiduddin
Consultant Periodontist and Implantologist

013 899 2403

Hello!!

Check this doctor, for aesthetic or other problems

facebook.com/DrRanaAbbas
She's the best! look at her work!

If you want braces, then they have a doctor DR.Fateh Sibai
Very good guy, nice work! HIGHLY recommended!

here's their Fb page and website, they're pretty known, one of the oldest and most prestigious Clinics in the area

mdcdentalcenter.com

facebook.com/pages/%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2-%D8%B7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AB-Modern-Dental-center/154370428049602?sk=info

Good luck!!

sophiehak1 wrote:

hey  :)

I've experience here with fantastic dentist dr.Hady in Ram clinic, Khobar-pepsi road

He made smile rejuvenation for me with lumineers and porcelain crowns  really impressive :) So i'd like to post my review for you. Thanks

me as well , I had an experience with the same doctor , Hady , he is good dentist indeed his clinic is on Pepsi street close to King Abdulaziz intersection , the 4th floor his clinic is number 19.