Hotel in Nugumbo Sri Lanka.

Hi.  A bit of a hard question, but i am looking for a Hotel/Guest House in Nugumbo. It is on the Porutota Rd on the right coming from the fish market, and near some of the big hotels. It has a couple of self catering apartments. Think it is called "The White House" It caters for weddings & has a big covered area on the front. I am sure it's across the road from a big church, the church is set back off the road. Can any one help. THanks.

Have you tried Seashells Hotel?!! Its a kind of a Guest House by the beach.

Hope this helps :)

VidoDido wrote:

Have you tried Seashells Hotel?!! Its a kind of a Guest House by the beach.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks vidodido.  But that's not the one we are looking for. We have stayed in this place a couple of years ago. It's not so much an hotel but more of a self catering place. It's across the road from a not very nice big hotel. (When i say not very nice, i mean a bit rundown, painted floors and a bit scruffy)But just can't remember the names.

Well i think it is called the White Rose. Does anyone have a web address for this place.

Thanks.

faro12 wrote:

Well i think it is called the White Rose. Does anyone have a web address for this place.

Thanks.

Try this link ... Might be this one :)

VidoDido wrote:
faro12 wrote:

Thanks.

Try this link ... Might be this one :)

Hi vidodido.

Yes that's the place. Thanks.

Bill.