Construction cost of villa - down South

Hello,

I have a piece of land and I am thinking to start construction of a villa in Down South (tangalle area).

What will be the cost for a two floors building (Ground floor and 1st floor) of around 1400 square foot (or 125 mq) each, so total 2800 square foot or 250 mq?

My idea is to build:
2 bedrooms with 2 attached bathroom, a small kitchen, a dining area and a veranda in each floor.

I am in a "budget" restrictions...so I would like something nice, not luxury, with big windowns/doors and  concrete on the floor.
Any suggestion on reducing the cost will be more than welcome.

Thank you

Hi Giovy2017,

I think it would cost you around 13 - 15 million rupees. The cost can be brought down further if you sit down and work with your contractor, architect & engineer. But it all depends on what you would want.
It also depends on the condition of your land. If the soil is good the cost for foundations will reduce.
I can help you with the project as I am a contractor. Please send me a personal message so we can speak about this in detail.
Regards,
Dhanushka

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your own services on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, Are you still in trade. I am thinking of a building a house near SAITM and looking for a cost for about 2500 sq foot house. will you be able to help.
regrards, Merill

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

[Post under review]

[Post under review]