Anyone currently teaching in college of medicine PNU, Riyadh??

Hi,
Anyone teaching currently in PNU, Riyadh.I've been hired as a lecturer and need to know about accomodation provided by the university for staff members.

Regards

jewel pearl wrote:

Hi,
Anyone teaching currently in PNU, Riyadh.I've been hired as a lecturer and need to know about accomodation provided by the university for staff members.

Regards

Are you female?

Seems so Alliecat. Isn't PNU solely for girls and they'll hire ladies lecturers only?

A growing www trend : ladies now make male profiles to stay safe from PM bombardments.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Seems so Alliecat. Isn't PNU solely for girls and they'll hire ladies lecturers only?

A growing www trend : ladies now make male profiles to stay safe from PM bombardments.

Yep, I know ... but just making doubly sure since the blue icon is confusing.

As for PM bombardments, that's why God invented delete.  Problem solved!!

I am female  :)
have no idea about the blue icon...new to forum.:)

Go to the KSA forum at DavesESLcafe.com--PNU is a constant source of discussion!

thanks alliecat.can you please send me the link? :)

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=423

Go to the google search box on the right and type PNU
Search for Noura as well.

hi jewel pearl
can u pls tell me the hiring agency??
i also wanna join pnu
thanx

Hi everyone. I just joined the blog. Im also planning to work at pnu. I would like to know if i could directly aply to the university. Im currently here in riyadh and im going to finish my contract in my current school. Can anyone help me on this. Thanks a lot. Appreciate it

To jewel pearl
May i please ask how did you aply in pnu and get hired. Do they need a demo teach? Thanks

Hi everyone who wanted to know about PNU recruitmnt..
I am hired through an agency in Pakistan 'Al-Najam international'
based in lahore. Although the contract i signed was from PNU.

And i am leaving for ksa this month inshaAllah.

Wish me luck :)

jewel pearl wrote:

Good luck

Thank you max :)

To jewel Pearl
Welcome to Riyadh soonest!

when u will come to kingdom ? any idea?

jewel pearl wrote:

Wish you luck in KSA :)

gelvee and pkmasud

thanks alot :)

desertlifestyle

will come to KSA before 25th August definitly but no final date yet..as cuz of Ramadan and Eid ,its a bit confusing.

Jewel pearl
I hope i could koin u there in pnu nex yr. il aply after my contract

gelvee
good luck for that.it would be nice to have such a friendly staff around, as my main concern is not only the new living and working environment but also the people with whom i am going to interact there. well, I am hopeful that i'll meet some wonderful people there and can make friends :)

jewel pearl wrote:

gelvee
good luck for that.it would be nice to have such a friendly staff around, as my main concern is not only the new living and working environment but also the people with whom i am going to interact there. well, I am hopeful that i'll meet some wonderful people there and can make friends :)

@jewel everything I hear is that the teachers are a great bunch!  It's the admin. that sucks (but isn't this typical almost everywhere? lol).

...yes Allie i heard bad about admin...ALWAYS...and i am mentally prepared to face it...(i guess so :S )

but good and bad is everywhere and no place is perfect neither i am looking for it. and the good news is other teachers will be good as reassured by you :)

jewel pearl wrote:

...yes Allie i heard bad about admin...ALWAYS...and i am mentally prepared to face it...(i guess so :S )

but good and bad is everywhere and no place is perfect neither i am looking for it. and the good news is other teachers will be good as reassured by you :)

Ofcourse, I dont't have much details about PNU all I know through news and people that they are short of teachers, they have an awesome campus a bit off city though but its huge than your imagination.

Em sure with some adjustments you will be pretty happy in riyadh.

Regards

Hi jewel pearl!
How r u?
Ur in riyadh?
Hows it

Hi there. How was your experience as a female? Was it a single status job or did u go with family? If you don't mind me asking can I please know what is the pay and benefits they offered and if you could negotiate?
Thanks,
M

Hi DrAwan,

Please note that this topic is inactive since 2012. You can start a new one on the Riyadh forum for more visibility.

Thank you,
Christine

Thanks Christine

Aslam o Alikum

Ya Hu I find 1 more Pakistani. How are you Jewel Pearl