PhD Student Needs Your Help: Survey Respondents Needed

Title: PhD dissertation: Quality of Family Life, Cross-Cultural Adjustment, Generation Affiliation, and Training as Factors of Expatriates' Successful Completion of Foreign Assignments

The goal of the study is to learn factors that predict expatriate completion of foreign assignments versus noncompletion of foreign assignments.

You are eligible to participate if you(r):
•    Are over 18
•    Were assigned to a foreign assignment of at least one year
•    Completed or did not complete that foreign assignment
•    The foreign assignment was within the past five years
•    Family (spouse and/or children) moved with you

The study would take about 20 minutes of your time and I would be pleased to send you more information if needed.  If you are interested in participating in the study please click the following link: surveymonkey.com/s/26KJSSK.

Participants will take a survey designed to collect data that will answer questions about completion of foreign assignments, such as your adjustment, your family's adjustment, your children's adjustment (if applicable), and training (if received).

How may I help you. I am at JNU New Delhi, India.jnu.ac.in

Thanks for the question! If you would be able to complete the survey I would be grateful. I am in the process of completing my dissertation but need to have respondents to the expatriate survey before I can finish: surveymonkey.com/s/26KJSSK

Thanks so much!

Your welcome.
Let me know when you are ready to do it.

The survey is ready. All you need to do is click on the link and it will take you to the Survey Monkey survey I created.

Thanks!

Hi everyone! If you could really help me out with taking the survey if you meet the criteria I would REALLY appreciate it! I'm struggling with the response rate. Thanks!

Hi again. I thought you need my help in person i.e you are coming to India and need some works at my university that is called www.jnu.ac.in
If you need an online help, I do not have an idea about it. If you need any help in Delhi or out of it let me know.