26 years old girl would like to meet new people!

Hey,if you wanna meet up on saturday for a drink

pm me.

Hi dear,I would be happy if you don't mind people from distance.I'm Mike from Kenya 32 welcome your friendship.
My contact [email protected]
Thnks

Hi all

I have lived in NL for 18 months, and have never been to Den Hague. I may possibly move back to the UK soon, and so would really like have a night out in Den Hague before I do. Would be really nice to join one of these outings, first round on me! Anyone free this Friday or Saturday?

Thanks
Ranjit

Hi dear,I only wish I was there,I realy like raving.....we would have rocked all over. Thanx

Hi
Im an Aussie girl moving to Amsterdam in mid April, it would be great to meet some people when I get there as I am traveling alone.
Thanks!

hi how are u , im looking to to meetg new friend contact  at thsis number if u interesting 312 479 6298

anything planned?
drinks, visiting places ????

Hi...would like meet also..i am a Filipina.

Hi everyone!
Im an offshore structural engineer in den haag and would like to meet people and make friends!
hopefully we can meetup and catch a few drinks or talk over lunch :)

if you are interested let me know :D
have a nice day

Hello, how are you doing?
I am braziliam and I have been in Europe since last February. I already lived in Europe before.
I would like to visit your country as well.
I work for braziliam company which has operation in France, Holland and Italy.
I am in Amsterdam this week, so if you would like to  have a coffe, beer or dinner, let me know.
Keep in touch
Cheers
Rubens

hello mysteriosa

Hi Me Dhakals from Nepal
How are you ?

Hi this is me dhakal kuber
From Himalayan City.I would like to meet new person and exchange our culture ...any one interested ?

hi how are u im from singapore can we be friend

we can meet , no problem for me, but i am 43 and i live in Hengelo.

ever been here in Overijssel?

im new in town and i want to go out and meet some new friends or girls. Pm to rock together :)

maybe you can give me you contact no. im living and workin in Delft.

Hey how's it going? So it seems like the city has lots to offer? I just need to know where;) so maybe you can help me out and join exploring

im kamil am 28  im oreginal tunisien  i want to go out and meet some new friends or girls!!  in  harlem or  amsterdam  or .................!!!
this my  yahoo:   [email protected]

hi!
im mark, i live in the hague and i really want someone fun to hang out with especially for a Friday night!
looking for someone non dutch, hispanic would be great !

i would like to meet you :)

plise to met  you mark

Ciao spesso sono nella capitale Amst. e non conosco Rotterdam, Io amo viaggiare sperando di poter aver un contatto. A bien tot. ciao

Hi  Stikkin,

Welcome on board to this site.
Can you write in English so all the members can understand what you are saying?

How can we help you?

Hi, Primadonna.. thank's for your answer ;) anyhow I would like to find a small house for rent wich is better agency or others  possible?...for to stay living.short time so. Danke  Bye

You wany to found a house in Rotterdam , right?
My experience is when you want to look through an agency it can be very expensive.
If you look through the "gemeente" it take several years  :nothappy:

Depends how your budget is and how long you will stay here.
Don't forget to check the housing section on this page.

Hi, i live in the hague and i would like to know more people here. So let me know if you are interested to do something.

@ ivan.santos737 > This topic is quite old (2012).

If you are looking for friends who are actually in the The Hague now, it would be best if you can create a new thread so that active members can communicate more easily with you.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hey, This is still alive group? Well if yes, lets give some steps ahead and prepare a nice place to meet and drink something still when the weather is ok

chao

Oh yes I'm interested would u mind if I give u my contacts??

Welcome on board martinsmasinde  :cheers:

Maybe you should introduce yourself so others know who you are. Its kind of weird to give contact details to people you don't know (and vice versa).

Oh yes where do we meet up?? And what is the best time??

Oh yes

hi. me also in venlo and new comer so i am also trying to find new friends

Where can we hook up??

Hiya, you wanna met up for a drink?

Hi everyone,
I was looking at this 3 year old post and was just wondering... Did you guys manage to arrange the meet up or not?