Hi everybody Iam moving to dubai

:)

Hi,

There are a lot of British and American curriculum schools, managed by also British or Americans.  Fee may be AED 2,000 per month, give or take, depending on the school, the grade and other options.

Rent depends a lot on the location you choose to be.  From AED 3,000 per month to 15,000 per month - you can get a variety of accommodation.  Again it depends on the type, location and amenities.

If you could share more information on your budget, expectations, estimated income, and other plans, I may able to assist more.

In any case, welcome to Dubai!  You will really like this place.

Regards

Im agree with mjrv.
u will love Dubai, u will never feels that you are living in middle east.
so again Welcome to Dubai.

You'll love Dubai, it's a wonderful, fulfilling and exciting city...There's plenty to do from sports to cultural events.  So welcome aboard.....

SD

Hi

I am working in Dubai as an Engineer. I have planned to bring my family next month. I got admission for my two children in Indian CBSE school for grade 3 and 7. Just I want to know whether my elder child can learn Arabic language and improve his study level upto standard. Otherwise I have to go back to India to live with my family.

Somebody can advise me to take better decission.

muruganbkgfm wrote:

Hi

I am working in Dubai as an Engineer. I have planned to bring my family next month. I got admission for my two children in Indian CBSE school for grade 3 and 7. Just I want to know whether my elder child can learn Arabic language and improve his study level upto standard. Otherwise I have to go back to India to live with my family.

Somebody can advise me to take better decission.

There are alot of schools in Dubai with great standards, you can put your children in School of Research and Science, Creative Science or Ansar International where they can also learn Arabic.

The options are tremendous, but the fees are pretty high compared to India..

Good Luck!
Saud

Welcome to one of the best place in the world...I m sure you will enjoy this town.

Hi helenZ as I see you come from Uruguay and living in Greece, my name is Kostas and I am Greek living in Athens, I am a great fan of your country and your football team I have followed every match you gave since Mundial 2010!!!

I am wondering if there are any Uruguayos living in Athens that will gather together to see the great match of tomorrow Saturday against Portugal??

If you are living in Athens and you are going to see the Mundial match of Saturday I'll appreciate it greatly if you could send me a message!

Even if you don't live in Athens at the moment do you have any Uruguayos friends who live in Athens and are going to gather together in a coffee shop, pub or restaurant to watch the match on Saturday?

I would appreciate it greatly if you could inform me where in Athens can I see the Saturday match with  Uruguayos?

Thank you very much in advance I wish to hear from you soon!!!

Kostas

VamosCeleste wrote:

Hi helenZ as I see you come from Uruguay and living in Greece, my name is Kostas and I am Greek living in Athens, I am a great fan of your country and your football team I have followed every match you gave since Mundial 2010!!!

I am wondering if there are any Uruguayos living in Athens that will gather together to see the great match of tomorrow Saturday against Portugal??

If you are living in Athens and you are going to see the Mundial match of Saturday I'll appreciate it greatly if you could send me a message!

Even if you don't live in Athens at the moment do you have any Uruguayos friends who live in Athens and are going to gather together in a coffee shop, pub or restaurant to watch the match on Saturday?

I would appreciate it greatly if you could inform me where in Athens can I see the Saturday match with  Uruguayos?

Thank you very much in advance I wish to hear from you soon!!!

Kostas

This is indeed an old post that you just replied too. Hopping Helenz gets a notification so that she could be able to answer you. If not i did suggest you post in the Athens forum also here on expat.com and you did get pretty much good feedback.

P.S am also a great soccer fan and hopping Portugal loses to Uruguay. lol

Hey flex14 thanks a lot for your reply!!! I think I have posted it in the Athens forum as well..I'm new to expat so may be I'm making some mistakes..Thanks a lot again for your help it is deeply appreciated!!!

hi welcome

Hi, welcome to Dubai. When are you moving. Hope you have made all the necessary arrangements for moving. Take this advice from me, hire a professional movers for moving. They will handle everything accordingly. When we moved from Dubai, we hired Al Sabaa Movers, they have international relocation services. Hiring them them was the nicest choice that we have ever done. It was a huge relief to us!!