Visiting 14/15 jan 12

Hi all,
We have come up with the idea of moving to Gibraltar.  We're not quite sure how this happened but we are definitely up for doing some investigating!!   
We arrive on Saturday for a couple of days and intend to have a good mooch around and get a feel for the place.  I've never been before but my partner visited a few years ago. 
I'm really looking forward to the trip but I fear weather wise we're coming at the coldest wettest time?! :/

If all goes well this weekend, expect lots of questions from me!!

Di
:)

Welcome to Expat.com Di!;)

Harmonie.

Hi Diddlydi!

I currently have the same idea as you!

I have recently got back from Gibraltar after visiting for a few days to do a recce! (9th - 11th jan)

Let me know how the trip goes!

Martin

Hi

Martin I'd like to know how you got on in Gib, did you arrange to meet anyone? I visited a few times last year and like it.  I need to do a few more visits to do a thorough look round and meet some recruitment agencies as the plan is to relocate next year, if all goes well!

Di I'd also like to know how things went when you were there? Hope it met your expectations.  I know its quite expensive area, but I'm thinking living and working in the same area would work out a bit cheaper, but then again, living in Spain is so much cheaper, so there are a few options to take into consideration.

Let us all know how it went!

Thank you.
coco