Any ski/snowboard lovers out there?

Hi everyone,

With the up and coming ski season, I excited to hit the slopes on the Pyrenees. I am a snowboarder (not beginner, but by no means an intermediate either!).

I am looking for people how would like to join me for weekend trips. I have been living in Toulouse for 2 months and haven't yet explored the wonderful Pyrenees.

If you know of any groups/clubs, or would be interested to join me for weekend trips, don't hesitate to contact me!

Hi there,

What part of the Pyrenees you're thinking of going ?
Any plans ?
I go to Les Angles a lot during the winter season. It's a good spot for snowboard.

I haven't been anywhere in the Pyrenees yet. I learned to snowboard in Tahoe. Any suggestions? I'm up for going as much as possible (weekends)!

I don't snowboard, but I love that you learned in Tahoe! I've taken a few climbing trips there.  It's so beautiful! San Fran is most likely my next destination post France, so based off the possibility you like these two places, maybe we'd get along, haha. I'm new to Toulouse and looking to make friends! It's so hard when your French isn't too great!