Western Compounds In Saudi Arabia

Greetings from the States,

I am leading a team of 70 folks who will be living in the Kingdom for two years. I am having a great deal of difficulty locating Western Compounds in the Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam areas. Any guidance would be warmly welcomed.

Best Regards

David

hello there.

my husband has been in royadh for a week and the family will go over as soon as the administration has been done.
he has been told by guys already there to use google earth to view compounds. i have found several compound lists on the net but contacting them is hard as many dony have e-mail or websites.

Hi,
According to my experience, BEN SHARIAH is one of the most respected and honest real estate offices in Riyadh, as I spent 10 years there.

To reach the owner directly you can contact:
Mr. Moshabab Al Kahtany
Best wishes.

IMIG, phD

We were just in Riyadh and spent several days looking at compounds...  Kingdom City, Al Hamra, Arizona Golf Resort, EID, Arabian Homes, Semens, Sedar.  All required appointments to visit.  No availability at any of the compounds and all had waiting list 6 - 18 months long.  Rents are high but many of the companies will take care of that for you.
Here is info for a few of the compound managers and phone numbers...

Al Hamra - Heike Baudzus, 249-0440, x707
Arabian Homes - Graham Ferguson, 454-1888, x428
EID Villas - M. Gireesh, 248-3366, x7001

I'd also like to recommend a Tour Guide - Majed Abdulaziz Alshsbanah. He works for the Ministry of Tourism & Antiquities.  He was a terrific guide.  His number is 880-8855, x8271.  If you call, tell him the Fullerton's recommended him.